Ex-1D Louis Tomlinson looking old as hell

Talento

So many people here taking offense. He's THIRTY TWO not FIFTY TWO. Yes he looks old as hell  for his age. :deadbanana2:  People here saying he looks okay or looks his age what are you talking about? :skull: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• fememeist

• Apolonio

• Mr. Mendes

Top Posters In This Topic

he looks just like any other 32 year old i know. i work with one in his mid 30s and he has about the same amount of greys as Louis

why is aging an issue? we all go through it

• Like 4

He has always looked old. I remember that music video they did where their faces morph and he morphed into Zayn and the difference was so jarring. :ahh: 

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

So many people here taking offense. He's THIRTY TWO not FIFTY TWO. Yes he looks old as hell  for his age. :deadbanana2:  People here saying he looks okay or looks his age what are you talking about? :skull: 

Why are you so mad about the reality of aging is the real question

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, fememeist said:

Why are you so mad about the reality of aging is the real question

Mad? I'm laughing at the angry responses. :dies:

• Thumbs Down 1

Why are gays always so bitter and catty for the absolute superficial reasons :rip: 

He has gone through a lot of trauma after losing his mother and sister so that's bound to take a toll. Besides, looks the same in the face and it's literally just grey hair? Some people start greying as early as their late twenties and start dying their hair to hide it anyways so idk how this is shade. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

He looks 32. The only thing making him look "older" is the grey hair. But some really have grey hair younger than the others.

• Thanks 1

He looks 32. The only thing making him look "older" is the grey hair. But some really have grey hair younger than the others.

9 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

He lost his mother to leukemia and his 18 year old sister to an accidental overdose in a 3 year time frame is what happened

Oh my god, this is unfair and sad

He does look older than his age, but still looks good, if that makes sense? :rip:

This is is contrast to some people who try to look younger than their age, but end up like botched purge masks.

• Thumbs Down 1

hes been through a lot but honestly he still looks good for a brit in his 30s

12 hours ago, Vitaly said:

I mean, you know, as some say, better have gray hairs than balding. He is still look alright.

He gets that haircut because he has a receding hairline. He had it back in 1D days and I saw pics of him and his band on a hot spring or something and he had his hair wet and pushed back and yeah, it was worse than I remembered.

OT: I don't think he looks particularly old and I don't like this habit that ATRL has of judging people for their looks this way. Like, the receding hairline comment I just made is a statement of a fact. Harry's hairline is also pronounced (thankfully his hasn't really moved that I can tell, but it could easily move now in his 30s). But y'all are nasty. I'd love to see you guys' pictures if you're so quick to judge...

That said, I WILL say that he's been pretty open about the fact that he doesn't take care of himself at all. When asked what his skincare routine was, he said that "his friends from Donny" would judge him if he did anything other than wash his face. The "it's gay to moisturize" part was left unsaid but implied (three of these "friends from Donny" have been openly homophobic on social media as recently as like, last year). He also slagged off eating healthy, exercising, dressing up, etc. Plus he smokes a ton and he drinks even while on stage.

I think he looks fine now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it goes downhill after his mid thirties.

I think it's just the grey hair and people really shouldn't comment on anyone's body or appearance for that matter, it's gross, it's invasive and rude. That man has gone through hell and back, be respectful.

12 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Unfortunately, not everyone has the same life let alone life experiences to help them age gracefully, some of us have good genes, others don't, but that doesn't mean we all have to age similarly, it'll be great, but it's not the case.

If this thread was about a woman all u baguets would be crying about misogyny and why we talking about woman's appearance.... But since he's a man..... This double standard is disgusting. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, fememeist said:

I pray for the OP that they never had anyone die in thejr family or anyone they cared about

Sis, this is a pop culture forum and just for the fun, you really don't have to said that. :toofunny3::skull:

5 minutes ago, SinnerCity said:

Unfortunately, not everyone has the same life let alone life experiences to help them age gracefully, some of us have good genes, others don't, but that doesn't mean we all have to age similarly, it'll be great, but it's not the case.

Im not even saying hes ugly, hes clearly a handsome man he just looks old for his age. Obviously its the hair. :michael: Personally ive rarely seen anyone in their 30s with so much grey hair, Maybe its more common than I know about. :michael:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.