Which stanbase has been fighting for their life the MOST recently?

BussC,XOXO

Girl who?  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Who chiiii

2. 2. Who’s winning the battles?

3. 3. Who would you like to send thoughts and prayers to?

The Kats have been defending rape and victim-blaming to an extent that even the Barbz would feel uncomfortable with.

• Haha 5

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lyrical.

• Feanor

• Into The Void

• wastedpotential

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Poor Kats :toofunny3:

The "comeback of the century" has so far been the disaster of the millennium :toofunny3:

While I think Katy makes some really doubtful and disturbing choices in order to get a few more hit songs, people posting comments like this one are absolutely ridiculous. Her new era has not even started. We haven't heard and seen anything but that short snippet (that was terrible, I give you that). And let's be real, absolutely no one from the gp knows or cares about Dr Luke.

OT: The fanbase that seems to fight the most on ATRL these days is Swifties.

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

32 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

While I think Katy makes some really doubtful and disturbing choices in order to get a few more hit songs, people posting comments like this one are absolutely ridiculous. Her new era has not even started. We haven't heard and seen anything but that short snippet (that was terrible, I give you that). And let's be real, absolutely no one from the gp knows or cares about Dr Luke.

OT: The fanbase that seems to fight the most on ATRL these days is Swifties.

The rollout for her lead, which is clearly angled to be a comeback pop hit by her team, has begun and it's been a fat mess. Universal disdain of the snippet, viral pannings, tons of leaks, and yes, the Dr. Luke of it all, which even if it hasn't become a proper scandal, is a likely PR mess waiting in the wings. 

She and her team can still get things on track if they play their cards right, but there's no denying that it's been a wreck so far.

• Like 3

Kats, Carmelizers and whatever Dua stans are called. And it's not even close. Duas album has been forgotten to the point of no one even remembering to drag it, Camilla's album is released but is flopping to the gods and Katy has received a lot of press…for all the wrong reasons. 

2 hours ago, Devin said:

let them get it out its not gonna change-

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I guess we're celebrating the fact that the only people listening to Lemonade are the Hive, Sabrina Carpenter, and also a few staff writers at Pitchfork? :deadbanana4:

OT put the Timbernators or JLovers on that poll and they'd sweep with ease. 

Edited by wastedpotential
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Papi's Angels are fighting more than anyone in the poll. After them its truly hard to say.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I guess we're celebrating the fact that the only people listening to Lemonade are the Hive, Sabrina Carpenter, and also a few staff writers at Pitchfork? :deadbanana4:

OT put the Timbernators or JLovers on that poll and they'd sweep with ease. 

… those are only a few examples out of many, sweetie. Y'all can't be this slow. Swifties, stay in school (I know most of y'all haven't graduated yet)

957892978_ATRLAvi.gif.571153e68f38b7c581

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Wicked said:

Papi's Angels are fighting more than anyone in the poll. After them its truly hard to say.

NOT PAPI'S ANGELS! :gaycat7:

And yes, that's the correct answer. Can't get worse than having Kendrick Lamar eviscerating your favourite artist on several diss tracks, including a certified banger that led to parties, weddings, countless public events, and even children across the globe to shout lyrics calling him a pedophile. Not to mention "BBL Drizzy" going extremely viral.

To make matters even more embarrassing, the only musical output he's released since include an atrocious response claiming he's 'too famous' to be a sex offender + a rambling outro that competes with that from Nicki's "Big Foot", a feature on a weak Sexyy Red song, that widely clowned cover of "Hey There Delilah", and now two features on Camila Cabello's latest, poorly received album.

I guess I'd put Nicki Minaj second if only for her complete meltdown during "HISS" 's release week and "Big Foot" 's existence.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Lyrical. said:

… those are only a few examples out of many, sweetie. Y'all can't be this slow. Swifties, stay in school (I know most of y'all haven't graduated yet)

957892978_ATRLAvi.gif.571153e68f38b7c581

Yesterday, and assuming everyone streamed every track just once, ~35k people clocked in to listen to Lemonade on Spotify. Assuming that proportional rate of streams holds across all global streaming platforms (it doesn't), and a 33% global market share for Spotify, Lemonade has ~106k listeners on a daily basis. For an album that y'all hype to the high heavens as revolutionary, groundbreaking, and culturally defining, why isn't more than 0.0000129% of the global population streaming it? Once again, I'm glad for Beyonce's sake (and y'alls) that the checks to Pitchfork cleared, because it really does seem that that 8.5 is all that Lemonade has left. 

I'm not sure how y'all are choosing to delineate a stan base "fighting for their lives", but given how defensive they're acting in here, surely the Hive aren't too far from meeting the definition. OP, maybe add them to the poll as well? 

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Katy Kats, after Katy's biggest flop (Smile) they were sure this next album was gonna be her "We love her again" moment only for her to work with Dr. Luke again and getting dragged left and right :rip: + the lead single sounds generic and forgettable as hell :rip:

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Yesterday, and assuming everyone streamed every track just once, ~35k people clocked in to listen to Lemonade on Spotify. Assuming that proportional rate of streams holds across all global streaming platforms (it doesn't), and a 33% global market share for Spotify, Lemonade has ~106k listeners on a daily basis. For an album that y'all hype to the high heavens as revolutionary, groundbreaking, and culturally defining, why isn't more than 0.0000129% of the global population streaming it?

:rip::rip::rip:

Kitty Kats holding on for dear life at #1 for supporting a known rapist and abuser. :giraffe:

The Little CaCas in 2nd for Camila's usual foolishness. :giraffe: 

Edited by modeblock

2 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Yesterday, and assuming everyone streamed every track just once, ~35k people clocked in to listen to Lemonade on Spotify. Assuming that proportional rate of streams holds across all global streaming platforms (it doesn't), and a 33% global market share for Spotify, Lemonade has ~106k listeners on a daily basis. For an album that y'all hype to the high heavens as revolutionary, groundbreaking, and culturally defining, why isn't more than 0.0000129% of the global population streaming it? Once again, I'm glad for Beyonce's sake (and y'alls) that the checks to Pitchfork cleared, because it really does seem that that 8.5 is all that Lemonade has left. 

I'm not sure how y'all are choosing to delineate a stan base "fighting for their lives", but given how defensive they're acting in here, surely the Hive aren't too far from meeting the definition. OP, maybe add them to the poll as well? 

Thoughts & prayers.

OT: I'd like to change my answer to the Swifties.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lyrical. said:

Thoughts & prayers.

OT: I'd like to change my answer to the Swifties.

nnn sister you were the one to bring up educational attainment, and yet here you are, scared off by 4 sentences and a few statistics :deadbanana4:

Many thanks for the thoughts and prayers, I'll buy another copy of TTPD in your name :gaycat4:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, BrokenMachine said:

Not 'Naurmonsters' where did that name come from :redface:?

I didn't now what they were legit called so i had to come up with sumn chiii

the eyelashes (?), basically Billie's fanbase

they clearly lost their mind after losing the #1. Despite saying that they DO NOT care about the chart, but yet they still seems so mad and affected after months :rip:

And on top of that, they are stanning a racist! They must be feeling very bad and in denial right now.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Why is it when a Swiftie responds to anything it always corresponds to charts and numbers :bibliahh:

Yall never fail everytime to make it KNOWN your chart obsessed

Edited by Into The Void
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

The Kats have been defending rape and victim-blaming to an extent that even the Barbz would feel uncomfortable with.

Nicki married a rapist and then harrased the victim, don't start

Edited by Into The Void

Camilla and my doppelgänger Normani.  They really can't catch a break. The fanbases (if I can even say that they have a base relevant enough) are in shambles. 

28 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

nnn sister you were the one to bring up educational attainment, and yet here you are, scared off by 4 sentences and a few statistics :deadbanana4:

Many thanks for the thoughts and prayers, I'll buy another copy of TTPD in your name :gaycat4:

Who said I was scared? I simply don't have a response anymore for you and others who continue to bring up stats and charts. There's no hope for y'all to look at any factors other than that.

But you seem like one of the nicer ones, so I apologize for being so shady :)

14 minutes ago, Into The Void said:

Why is it when a Swiftie responds to anything it always corresponds to charts and numbers :bibliahh:

Yall never fail everytime to make it KNOWN your chart obsessed

I merely pointed to the fact that despite being a highly acclaimed and revered album, Lemonade gets fewer listens every day than several album tracks from several pop girls. It's a great album and I enjoy listening to it from time to time for sure, but it's irrelevant how much people (or critics) love the idea of an album if they don't listen.

WARNING: NUMBERS AND STATISTICS BELOW :gaycat4:

Spoiler

For perspective, Music of the Sun (an album that I don't think the Navy would stick their necks out very far to defend) does ~150% of the daily streams of Lemonade. Blackout is doing 300k/day more. Camila's Familia was doing 200k/day more before the release of C,XOXO. An album that flopped as disastrously as Smile is doing 100k/day more. Selena Gomez's Revival (which has basically zero nostalgia play at this point) is doing 150k/day more, despite being a year older. Bebe Rexha's Expectations is doing 50k/day more. That awful Sia/Diplo collaborative album is doing 50k/day more. ARTPOP is comfortably outstreaming Lemonade at this point. 

I can go on and on, but I think my point is evident. Lemonade is a great album that nobody listens to, and that is something I will bring up every time the Hive try to bash Taylor with it's ******* Pitchfork review score :suburban:

If a Beyonce album falls in a forest and lands on an 8.5 from Pitchfork, but nobody is around to hear it, is it still relevant? 

• Thumbs Down 4

15 minutes ago, Lyrical. said:

Who said I was scared? I simply don't have a response anymore for you and others who continue to bring up stats and charts. There's no hope for y'all to look at any factors other than that.

But you seem like one of the nicer ones, so I apologize for being so shady :)

Well I could switch to impact and legacy, except those are entirely subjective and, due to the nature of who we ended up stanning, are points we will never be able to agree upon. I can tell you that I also enjoy Lemonade and think it absolutely deserves the acclaim it has received, and that it deserves more attention and success (unless I'm getting too close to a numbers conversation here), and I can also tell you that because the only people listening to it anymore are the Hive, a Pitchfork staffers, and Sabrina Carpenter, that no one outside of the stan circle could give a single **** about it as a record in 2024. 

Numbers are objective and are quite literally the only method of comparison that doesn't rely upon "well I think" or "well this person thinks" arguments, which is why I like to use them. I can't help it that Taylor does well on every objective metric (though, it's worth noting that I haven't brought up Taylor's numbers once in this thread) :gaycat6:

• Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well I could switch to impact and legacy, except those are entirely subjective and, due to the nature of who we ended up stanning, are points we will never be able to agree upon. I can tell you that I also enjoy Lemonade and think it absolutely deserves the acclaim it has received, and that it deserves more attention and success (unless I'm getting too close to a numbers conversation here), and I can also tell you that because the only people listening to it anymore are the Hive, a Pitchfork staffers, and Sabrina Carpenter, that no one outside of the stan circle could give a single **** about it as a record in 2024. 

Numbers are objective and are quite literally the only method of comparison that doesn't rely upon "well I think" or "well this person thinks" arguments, which is why I like to use them. I can't help it that Taylor does well on every objective metric (though, it's worth noting that I haven't brought up Taylor's numbers once in this thread) :gaycat6:

You are factually wrong but whatever helps to sleep at night girlie.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.