Kesha - "Joyride"

austinsuxx

I was just thinking about post Gag Order (the album and the settlement), I was low-key unsure what sound she would return to or explore. She's a guitar / rock girlie, granola singer-songwriter tease. She can be in that bag, for sure. But give ha a drum beat, a bass line, and a synth and this B*TCH will make your soul convulse. Love her for that. :heart:

• Like 14

• Replies 691
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• AlbertoBouvier

• CroNich

1 minute ago, modeblock said:

I was just thinking about post Gag Order (the album and the settlement), I was low-key unsure what sound she would return to or explore. She's a guitar / rock girlie, granola singer-songwriter tease. She can be in that bag, for sure. But give ha a drum beat, a bass line, and a synth and this B*TCH will make your soul convulse. Love her for that. :heart:

Kesha has always been all about FUN pop music, it was just buried under all the sh*t she had to endure :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

it sounds like future funk :jonny5:

Like, it sounds very fresh, very pop and very unique of her... I really do hope she gets another hit then haters would be forced to shut the f*ck up!

• Like 5

What I like the most about this rollout is that the snippet is neither too long nor too short, catchy enough to get you instantly hooked while also not revealing too much of the song and just perfect to survive the short waiting period of only 4 days. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Y'all know that when Kesha wants to make bops she's the best at it

We're sooo ready :jonny:

• Thanks 4

The chorus lowkey sounds like that Megan song "if I was you I'd wanna be me too"  :biblio:

• Thumbs Down 2

we were served so much cvnt today that im out of reactions to give

OafT1vY.png

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

Just now, xXavril said:

The chorus lowkey sounds like that Megan song "if I was you I'd wanna be me too"  :biblio:

not at all :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

not at all :deadbanana2:

I think it does :coffee:

But better. And the breakdown is cool and the verses and bridge is fire 

27 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Kesha has always been all about FUN pop music, it was just buried under all the sh*t she had to endure :WAP:

Yes, absolutely! She has her roots in the guitar stuff because of her mom and where she grew up, at least from what I've gathered, but she's a lover of taking all her influences and funneling them into A+ POP music to fill our hearts and bussies with omg :WAP:

1 minute ago, modeblock said:

Yes, absolutely! She has her roots in the guitar stuff because of her mom and where she grew up, at least from what I've gathered, but she's a lover of taking all her influences and funneling them into A+ POP music to fill our hearts and bussies with omg :WAP:

i hope i can fill my mouth at her July 3rd show :khalyan:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vixen Eyes said:

i hope i can fill my mouth at her July 3rd show :khalyan:

I hope you can swallow while Kesha and Joyride DP you :fountain:

3 minutes ago, modeblock said:

I hope you can swallow while Kesha and Joyride DP you :fountain:

i wonder if i should pack my 6 inch phallus in my bag?

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.