• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Vixen Eyes

• AlbertoBouvier

• SmittenCake

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

The biggest laugh would be if Kesha ends up getting a smash hit with this and Katy flops mega hard. 
:bibliahh:

My God Kesha is releasing music for the first time finally free from Dr Luke in like 20 years and the first thought on your mind is her outdoing Katy Perry. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

wait people are saying Joyride leaked

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, AlbertoBouvier said:

where tho

nobody is telling me where smh

i think people are confusing If I Was U as Joyride because of the Kesha Discord Tweet

• Like 1

2 hours ago, americanlife said:

Gas is $7.04 ?!

Hide contents

I know she means July 4

I thought the same thing for a quick millisecond lol 

• Haha 2

It blew right over my head the first time I looked at the pic on Twitter and then it hit me :jonny5:

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

Lets see if people-stans support for kesha is real or is all performative **** as usual to look good :giraffe: 

w41JLVU.gif

go and stream the song if you really care about kesha.
If you wanna make dr luke angry. Bring this song to the Top of the Hot 100 :gaycat: that would be the best clapback to that abuser
We want actions. Not only words. Stream-Buy 

You don't have to support someone's music to support them as a SA victim. Weirdo.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

The Pride show she teased on her Instagram starts in 15 minutes….I guess she is the super surprise pop star?

I wonder what she will be performing and if she teases something about this song :jonny:

lAtQO6I.jpg

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, TomTom said:

The Pride show she teased on her Instagram starts in 15 minutes….I guess she is the super surprise pop star?

I wonder what she will be performing and if she teases something about this song :jonny:

lAtQO6I.jpg

I'm going tonight and expect her to perform sometime between 9 and 11 (that's when "special guests" are slotted). 

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Catch22 said:

You don't have to support someone's music to support them as a SA victim. Weirdo.

im trying to help Kesha. This is the only way.
To say the truth to people even if its highly controversial and it can be dangerous 4 me :emofish:

I'm sure that what Kesha desires most in her heart is for her new music to be successful and to do well
Singers care about their music performance. Look how happy is sabrina with this new espresso fame.
Look Tinashe with nasty.....Raye with her album hittin nr1 

You all have abandoned Kesha, and it's the worst
Youll talk about feeling bad for her for years, but you all never support her

She deserves to rise again :giraffe: Gag order only sold like 8500 copies. High road sales were low too. 
She needs more than ever for this new music to be successful.  

Dr Luke is gonna be real happy if Kesha underperform with her new "freedom" music.  Katy too. 
The best clapback to them is supportin this new song :heart:

We live in a world with so many keyboard activists. Its time for real actions.

Why is the United States in such a bad shape? cause you all only talk and talk but dont move to change things. lets mobilize

Buy and stream this song like crazy. I will :gaycat: spread the word to all your friends and family. Share it on social media.
Get this to the top of the Hot 100.  Treat this song like we did with "PRAYING"

I know im hyper-annoying..... Sorry about that. Im login off for some time.

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thumbs Down 7

So excited as always for new music from the queen and the fact that she is releasing on My bday is the best gift ever 

Also the song sounds like a ******* Kesha bop:duca:

Spoiler

The shoot looks amazing, wishing she serves some nice visuals:hippo:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Scandalous said:

do we know who produced?

Zhone (he did Rush by Troye Sivan)

• Like 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.