• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• AlbertoBouvier

• Vixen Eyes

• CroNich

EASILY the song of the summer (besides Brat wbk). I LOVE IT!

Catchy beat, memorable and easy lyrics, fun stems, full blown out dance chorus.

It screams summer nightclub vibe, sounds fresh while being extremely familiar and non-intimidating.

Congratulations Kesha, you REALLY deserve this! 

(I'm afraid Katy's single won't be able to beat Joyride, for my personal taste of course!)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I would love to see this song on TTH, we know it's hard cuz she's independent right now, but it's possible (we have Nasty's example)!

14 hours and 5 minutes to go in my country!!!!

• Like 3

Just now, Ampersand13 said:

Something I've admired about Kesha from the very beginning is that she's always infused her personality and uniqueness into all her work. Even during her most commercial peaks, all of her songs have a distinct Kesha-ness. This isn't meant to be shade toward any other artist but Joyride is unobjectionably her and I can't really imagine many of her contemporaries pulling something like this off, whether it's commercially successful or not. It's Kesha unbridled and I am already addicted :jamming:

You summed it up absolutely perfectly. 100%

• Like 5

Not half of you acting as if this is the song of the summer??? This sound like one of those songs laughable artists would perform on eurovision or so 🫠

wish she would go back in the direction of her previous album… 

Edited by lola4789
  • Thumbs Down 9

1 minute ago, Ampersand13 said:

Something I've admired about Kesha from the very beginning is that she's always infused her personality and uniqueness into all her work. Even during her most commercial peaks, all of her songs have a distinct Kesha-ness. This isn't meant to be shade toward any other artist but Joyride is unobjectionably her and I can't really imagine many of her contemporaries pulling something like this off, whether it's commercially successful or not. It's Kesha unbridled and I am already addicted :jamming:

Yes, Kesha is unmatched in the personality and versatility departments.

• Like 4

This is the best song of hers in years

It sounds very gay tho. So Idk how it will work on the charts 

• Like 1

Just now, Hex said:

What part of the song is the snippet? I'm hoping it's just an intro because it goes nowhere near hard enough to be a climax point. Perched tho!

The bridge bestie and it's serving a prep before the final climax 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hex said:

What part of the song is the snippet? I'm hoping it's just an intro because it goes nowhere near hard enough to be a climax point. Perched tho!

the first sippet is its bridge and the later one she posted to Instagram was the intro

1 minute ago, Hex said:

She posted the bridge and the beginning of the first verse on her socials.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Hex said:

It's the outro

14 minutes ago, Mb139 Kesha52nd said:

The bridge bestie and it's serving a prep before the final climax 

13 minutes ago, TomTom said:

She posted the bridge and the beginning of the first verse on her socials.

13 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

the first sippet is its bridge and the later one she posted to Instagram was the intro

Fair! Thank you! :bird:

• Like 2

Y'all are suddenly Aussies or have some magic tricks I don't have :gaycat6: Is the song exactly the same that the one she played at that pub?

Edited by ChooseyLover
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.