Camila Cabello racist past goes mega-viral after comments in defence of Drake

KatyPrismSpirit

1 hour ago, Nashe said:

Not ppl excusing her tumblr days bcuz "she was 15" when she went to racial rehab deep into her 20s lol

Lash it.

YT gays on first page blatantly lying about other people "lying" then trying to get mad at Black people before back pedaling. Now it's "GROW UP". Lawd

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• El Nino

• WaterDiamonds

• Onyxmage

On 6/29/2024 at 1:50 PM, El Nino said:

@305 You must be a racist non-black latino. If not, I'm sure you're a word that rhymes with spoon.  Keep supermaning for Camilla, but she is the one who apologized for being racist. That is a fact. 

DRAG IT. AMEN

• Thanks 2

Imagine defending Drake, why can't people mind their business lmfao

Talking about they should have dinner, girl stfu. This is such a bad look for Drake further driving the points brought up about him.

On 6/29/2024 at 9:08 AM, ImsoLOUD said:

spacer.png

What shame?! She hasn't had any shame since she was 14. 

• Haha 2

Again???

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kern said:

Katy Perry avis fighting for their life before the biggest flop of the year 

The exact wrong fanbase to be getting brave about topics regarding racism :rip: 

I keep forgetting Camila went to rehab for her racism like sis was it that bad my goodness :rip:

3 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

I keep forgetting Camila went to rehab for her racism like sis was it that bad my goodness :rip:

Katy next 

9 hours ago, Nashe said:

Not ppl excusing her tumblr days bcuz "she was 15" when she went to racial rehab deep into her 20s lol

Do you really believe this? I mean, does this concept even make sense to you? I'm asking because this is the sort of thing that is so obviously absurd that even just typing it should set off alarms in your brain that you've misunderstood something.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, collin said:

Katy next 

Katy didn't have a public blog dedicated to racial memes from 4chan luv

:clack:

9 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Katy didn't have a public blog dedicated to racial memes from 4chan luv

You're right she would just do that on Twitter, in her songs, in her music videos and in her live performances.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheFireLexus said:

Do you really believe this? I mean, does this concept even make sense to you? I'm asking because this is the sort of thing that is so obviously absurd that even just typing it should set off alarms in your brain that you've misunderstood something.

girl, what the hell? 

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/camila-cabello-weekly-racial-healing-sessions

https://www.papermag.com/camila-cabello-racial-healing

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, TheFireLexus said:

I'm interested to know your response to the post above

• Haha 3

if she said that specific comment or not is kinda not the point. She's admitted to making racist remarks either way 

• Like 2

On 6/30/2024 at 10:49 AM, dirrtydiana said:

Clocked what?? That's no "clock" at all. That user is just telling the world they support a nasty racist and have horrible taste in music. And that misspelled screenshot negating the convo is not "proof" she's not a racist.

idk why they keep on bringing up those male singers as if that minimizes or erases cacas racism. "She was 15" my ass. "💁🏿‍♀️" gate just happened 

I personally always have the same energy against those racists in general but it is not my fault this girl gets it worse because she doesn't even have an actual or real career to fall back on

I didn't make that tweet nor make it go viral every era. that racist history will always be rightfully attached to her because that's her legacy and reputation 

:celestial4:

CLOCK THEM!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/29/2024 at 10:49 AM, suburbannature said:

Hence why Twitter is a fake news cesspool, biased stans like you in control of fact checking 

end those swifties 

Your favorite new girl had some issues in the past and also very recently but nobody's going to talk about it because she's the next mpg, right?

The double standards lol

https://thegeekiary.com/griffin-gluck-sabrina-carpenter-apology-racism-transphobia/77026 

https://www.complex.com/music/a/jaelaniturnerwilliams/sabrina-carpenter-bbc-line-black-fetishization-debate

14 minutes ago, vinicius said:

Your favorite new girl had some issues in the past and also very recently but nobody's going to talk about it because she's the next mpg, right?

The double standards lol

https://thegeekiary.com/griffin-gluck-sabrina-carpenter-apology-racism-transphobia/77026 

https://www.complex.com/music/a/jaelaniturnerwilliams/sabrina-carpenter-bbc-line-black-fetishization-debate

Mess her apology was so hostile :deadbanana2: 

• Confused 1

Camila is problematic. But Normani and Camila support each other. People need to lay off.

• Haha 1

its the fact that people would have moved on if camila stans weren't hellbent on lying on her behalf and trying to paint her out to be this victim :ahh:we saw the tumblr, the texts with her and her friend  have been going around for years and you still wanna sit here and say stuff was edited

if its not the misogyny card (acting like most of the site don't hate morgan wallen), then its everyone being fake woke. when that doesn't work, then its the "normani must be behind this / enjoying it" when y'all can't even admit to the fact that what camila has done AND what camila stans have done on camila's behalf is vile asf. trying to remove normani from her blackness isn't going to work bc when y'all attacked normani, y'all went after the fact that she was black.

and the only reason everyone here want black stans to get over it is bc y'all probably were (and still are) just as racist. only difference is that camila was being violently racist at 15 (still old enough to know that it was wrong) and y'all were being violently racist in your mid 20s :suburban:

• Thanks 4

Tbh I was starting to let the situation go because she seemed like she actively did work to better herself. But her using black artists for a comeback rubs me the wrong way.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, vinicius said:

The double standards lol

Bringing this up does not erase your faves racism. Nice try though!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.