Camila Cabello racist past goes mega-viral after comments in defence of Drake

KatyPrismSpirit

@305 You must be a racist non-black latino. If not, I'm sure you're a word that rhymes with spoon.  Keep supermaning for Camilla, but she is the one who apologized for being racist. That is a fact. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• El Nino

• WaterDiamonds

• Onyxmage

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not a fan of this girl or her singing or her music… but give her a break. Damn, are we going to lash her for this for the rest of her life when she's already grown up, realized the weight of her words and actions, and apologized multiple times? & it's not like she continues this behavior into her adulthood like Chris Brown, for example. I just know y'all love to use her racist past to drag her continuously, but it's hardly funny anymore, especially when about a topic so sensitive and serious.

• Like 12

I'M SO DONE WITH THIS ****. LIKE EVERY F****** ERA. We're flops now. we get it. just leave us alone. GO and harass Justin Bieber or Dua Lipa for saying the n word too. it's just targeted bullying at this point and you cant even deny it because DUa Lipa and Justin Bieber get NONE of this.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

I'M SO DONE WITH THIS ****. LIKE EVERY F****** ERA. We're flops now. we get it. just leave us alone. GO and harass Justin Bieber or Dua Lipa for saying the n word too. it's just targeted bullying at this point and you cant even deny it because DUa Lipa and Justin Bieber get NONE of this.

Bieber actually said the word in front of a camera( at the age that camila(fake info) said and no one bats an eye

This is basically bullying

Edited by Trent W
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Trent W said:

Bieber actually said the word in front of a camera( at the age that camila(fake info) said and no one bats an eye

This is basically bullying

EXACTLY. I get the initial outrage back in 2019. But just LET IT GO. She has made an actual effort to right her wrongs. Meanwhile Bieber and Lipa have done NOTHING. Just leave the poor girl alone. She clearly suffered from depression in 2020 if people can actually read between the lines for once. She's a person too and it just upsets me that people can be this mean to someone they dislike.

I would never treat Normani or Demi Lovato in this manner.

• Like 1

They worked together, do people honestly think she was going to shade Drake just because everyone else is. Like I wouldn't say I like Camilia, but the use of her past is getting tiring at this point. This isn't doing Normani any favours, if every time this goes viral, people start flooding Normani comments with fake concern comments and then ditching her. 

Edited by Phaunzie

1 hour ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Those are false too, they were made by the ex admin of a 5H fan account (@/raresof5H).

Camila's Facebook username back in the day was Karla Cabello.

spacer.png

Yeah a damage control pic with poor grammar is your guys' "pRoOf" that she's not a racist? 

Even if that one particular convo was edited there is still a vast amount of racist caca proof

OT: where there's smoke there's fire! LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Those are false too, they were made by the ex admin of a 5H fan account (@/raresof5H).

spacer.png

Lol yall use this pic 24/7 to try and absolve her of being racist but if you go on tumblr the GROUP of hackers go step by step and detail how they did it, what they posted, etc. 

They leaked her iCloud for real, they also wanted to get the rest of the girls too but were unsuccessful in doing so. Everyone knows how easy it is to hack iCloud's (the fappening says hello). They leaked not only her notes, Instagram DMs, Twitter DMs but also unreleased music, photos no one had ever seen, etc. 

Someone coming out on Twitter and saying that it was fake when it was a literal group of teens that did it does nothing for me. Anyone could come out and take the blame for it & yall are so blinded that you'd rather believe that one person than the VARIOUS evidence that has been laid out before you. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Yeah a damage control pic with poor grammar is your guys' "pRoOf" that she's not a racist? 

Even if that one particular convo was edited there is still a vast amount of racist caca proof

Tbh if you wanna attack her for what she reposted on her Tumblr fine, go off I guess, that's your prerogative (see what I did there? :gaycatney5:), but if there's so many evidence of her allegeded racism then why half of this thread is holding on to fake edits to drag her? it feels like weaponizing a serious and bigger issue just to drag someone you don't like

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

16 minutes ago, Ms.cleo said:

Lol yall use this pic 24/7 to try and absolve her of being racist but if you go on tumblr the GROUP of hackers go step by step and detail how they did it, what they posted, etc. 

They leaked her iCloud for real, they also wanted to get the rest of the girls too but were unsuccessful in doing so. Everyone knows how easy it is to hack iCloud's (the fappening says hello). They leaked not only her notes, Instagram DMs, Twitter DMs but also unreleased music, photos no one had ever seen, etc. 

Someone coming out on Twitter and saying that it was fake when it was a literal group of teens that did it does nothing for me. Anyone could come out and take the blame for it & yall are so blinded that you'd rather believe that one person than the VARIOUS evidence that has been laid out before you. 

Yeah the icloud leak is real and many conversations there are too, but the one saying the racist slur isn't, it isn't that hard to understand.

drag her for saying she wanted to punch ally, having cringy combos with taylor or something like that, not for made up evidence :rip:

7 minutes ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Tbh if you wanna attack her for what she reposted on her Tumblr fine, go off I guess, that's your prerogative (see what I did there? :gaycatney5:), but if there's so many evidence of her allegeded racism then why half of this thread is holding on to fake edits to drag her? it feels like weaponizing a serious and bigger issue just to drag someone you don't like

there's a plethora of proof but what we're not gonna do is minimize and brush off what "she reposted on tumblr" as if the posts weren't utterly disgustingly racist, violent and even misogynistic.

she would be reposting posts saying they were happy rih got physically assaulted by brown, when she would be in rooms a few feet away from her for crying out loud!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

there's a plethora of proof but what we're not gonna do is minimize and brush off what "she reposted on tumblr" as if the posts weren't utterly disgustingly racist, violent and even misogynistic.

she would be reposting posts saying they were happy rih got physically assaulted by brown, when she would be in rooms a few feet away from her for crying out loud!

The post she reposted about rih and CB wasn't stating that she deserved it, it was just a disgusting meme with a screenshot of a karaoke app add that featured rihanna saying "can you beat her?" and then CB saying "I already did", it's not funny at all and sick indeed but it never stated that they were happy about her abuse.

I'm not gonna defend her Tumblr posts, again, its up to you if you wanna hold her accountable for it, but I checked and back then she was 13, I like to believe that since then she has plethora of time to learn from her mistakes and see how wrong her actions were, but still, forgiveness is up to you.

32 minutes ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Yeah the icloud leak is real and many conversations there are too, but the one saying the racist slur isn't, it isn't that hard to understand.

drag her for saying she wanted to punch ally, having cringy combos with taylor or something like that, not for made up evidence :rip:

Lmao y'all are delusional, how can you say the leak is real but then go and say "yeah but the racist stuff is obviously fake" ? 

it was real and like everything else they got, the posted it on different phones, etc to show you the **** was real

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, WaterDiamonds said:

it's not funny at all and sick indeed

the "but" and everything after are absolutely unnecessary unless you're being a racist apologist :)

she was 15+ and has been a repeat offender well into her mid and late 20s

it's your prerogative to be on the wrong side of history and defending people who don't deserve it :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, WaterDiamonds said:

spacer.png

The absolute delusion :deadbanana2:

CaCa stans complaining about her being "bullied" and expecting everyone to feel sorry for that talentless racist. :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

Can always count on her to be on the wrong side of history :sistrens:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

the "but" and everything after are absolutely unnecessary unless you're being a racist apologist :)

it's your prerogative to be on the wrong side of history and defending people who don't deserve it :)

I'm so sorry but accusing me of being a racist when you don't even know anything about me is insane, and all because of a stan argument?

"Repeat offender into her 20s" she hasn't done anything since then? the tumblr account was the only real thing :rip:

Not even gonna reply anymore bc you won't attend to reasons 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, WaterDiamonds said:

I'm so sorry but accusing me of being a racist when you don't even know anything about me is insane, and all because of a stan argument?

"Repeat offender into her 20s" she hasn't done anything since then? the tumblr account was the only real thing :rip:

Not even gonna reply anymore bc you won't attend to reasons 

a)I said racist apologist. If you took that as me calling you a racist that says more about you.

b)"the only real thing" even if that was remotely true, do you need more proof?

and im all for people changing but it's clear she hasn't. I'm only stating facts, you're the one who chooses to remain blind and support a bad person like her who doesn't even make good music nor have a single redeeming quality 💁‍♀️ 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

15 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

15 hours ago, Ms.cleo said:

15 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

14 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

14 hours ago, suburbannature said:

The absolute delusion :deadbanana2:

14 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

CaCa stans complaining about her being "bullied" and expecting everyone to feel sorry for that talentless racist. :bibliahh: :bibliahh:

This thread is about the fake narrative of her calling Normani the N word. We all know her racist Tumblr page. She was 15, apologised for it, meanwhile I dont even see 1% of this energy for Bieber, Chris Brown, Morgan Wallen or so many others leading me to believe this has NOTHING to do with her racist past. You are all simply pathetic haters.

And on that note, Twitter exposed the lies in this tweet, look at "Readers added context'

another L for you!! :ahh:

Edited by Hot Volcano
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

14 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

This thread is about the fake narrative of her calling Normani the N word. We all know her racist Tumblr page. She was 15, apologised for it, meanwhile I dont even see 1% of this energy for Bieber, Chris Brown, Morgan Wallen or so many others leading me to believe this has NOTHING to do with her racist past. You are all simply pathetic losers.

And on that note, Twitter exposed the lies in this tweet, look at "Readers added context'

another L for you!! :ahh:

clock them 

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, BussC,XOXO said:

okay but if people are going to keep bringing this up, despite it being proven to be fake (the phrase that user is using is even fake :rip:), can they actually support Normani's career? 

yall don't think it's insulting to normani to constantly keep bringing this up every time either one of these women do something but when normani releases the whole ass album you've been harassing her to release while her parents had cancer and instead of streaming it you let it bomb into oblivion and then pretend again that you care about her and her feelings :deadbanana2: 

Thank you.

It doesn't support Normani to keep on bringing these things up. 

It's traumatic and triggering.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.