• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dirrtydiana

• El Nino

• WaterDiamonds

• Onyxmage

Top Posters In This Topic

That comment was proven FAKE numerous times. Normani's stan admitted to photoshopping it. :zzz:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 9

Not justifying it and I think people, especially poc, are entitled to hold grudges against her racist comments from a decade ago... But isn't it weird how many fans of said girl groups just live for the drama and its members feuding with each other? :rip: The same happened with Jesy Nelson. The obsession to find a villain or someone they think acted wrong and become a hater of someone they used to love. Personally I have a hard time grasping that.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Hopefully the cheque Drake got was worth it for all parties (Camila, Interscope, Drake). But doubt it looking at the reception 

I don't think Camila paid Drake in cash, if you know what I mean. :fan:

• Haha 8
  • Confused 7
  • Thumbs Down 10

7 minutes ago, ChooseyLover said:

Not justifying it and I think people, especially poc, are entitled to hold grudges against her racist comments from a decade ago... But isn't it weird how many fans of said girl groups just live for the drama and its members feuding with each other? :rip: The same happened with Jesy Nelson. The obsession to find a villain or someone they think acted wrong and become a hater of someone they used to love. Personally I have a hard time grasping that.

This is the literal definition of stan culture. Also, sidebar, whether an apology's genuine is subjective.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Espresso said:

This is the literal definition of stan culture. Also, sidebar, whether an apology's genuine is subjective.

I think with girl groups is extra messy? It gets really ugly and affects their members and their actual friendships, everything is blown out of proportion and just super uncomfortable to watch. :rip:

And there are all kinds of apologies, but also there are also artists that never apologize, like Matty Healy or Nicki Minaj. And then there are artists that go far and beyond to make things right and express actual regret. Which I think is Camila's case no matter how much we dislike her, but hey what do I know.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

178k likes, it was bad

The way people truly believe this stuff without doing any research amazes me, social media does indeed cause brain damage bc all the chick did was repost shitpost on Tumblr when she was like 15.

• Like 5

All of this over a comment supporting the artist she collaborated with :rip:

For someone as irrelevant as Camila, yall love to make her relevant every year or two :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

surely all those likes will affect her sales like they did Normani's album :coffee2:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Burn said:

I don't think Camila paid Drake in cash, if you know what I mean. :fan:

No need to be messy she's like a decade too old for him

loisahap.thumb.png.2903b6ab4a2caa1631a76

• Haha 7

Even if that SS wasn't real it's not a good look for her to be defending Drake right at the time when everyone dislikes him :pancake:

If it's not true why hasn't there been a community note added??? I feel like I've seen context notes for a lot less.

Edited by Paultea
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.