CNN Poll: 67% of viewers thought Trump won debate

GraceRandolph

In the pandemic i forgot to play this song.

Now there's a time for it :gaycat2: the end of the world is arriving

IMG_8158.thumb.png.83a9fd916423e39325a88

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• ClashAndBurn

• shyboi

• Onyxmage

57 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Will Biden even make it to September is where we are right now.

honestly i don't know, it should be an easy thing to answer but he looks more over there than over here. if you know what i mean 

• Like 1

It's just crazy how stubborn Biden is. The media in Germany are all talking about how bad he was. Even the politicians have made their comments. This debate was a disaster that made headlines far beyond the borders of the USA. He must resign. He keeps talking about how we need to protect democracy. He himself is becoming a danger to American democracy. I'm not going to lie, I'm scared of Trump and this wave of right-wing extremism.

• Thanks 4

7 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

But like with who? 

bring back hillary or obama, even those 2 cockroaches have a better chance than Biden

and this is with trump lying and not answering hardly any of the questions too

2 hours ago, rac7d said:

That's not happening this election 

I agree, it's very unlikely that democrats will replace an incumbent in an election year. However it's what they should do because otherwise they are willingly handing the election to Trump after running on a campaign of "we need to stop Trump" all this time.

1 hour ago, Anthinos said:

He keeps talking about how we need to protect democracy. He himself is becoming a danger to American democracy. 

:clap3:

I knew Biden was going to lose the moment he walked out :skull: The low energy, old person, stiff stride was too eye catching

Biden wasn't even cognizant so he automatically loses. Trump is trash but he's sharp and that's just a fact. We're literally working with the absolute bare minimum here- which of these two geriatric, senile men can form the most cohesive sentences? That's who wins. :dies:

2 hours ago, Eóghan said:

bring back hillary or obama, even those 2 cockroaches have a better chance than Biden

Hillary does not lol 

Even the Pod Save America guys are panning Biden's performance. Oh it was bad for her. 

I didn't watch the debate, but thankfully Owen Jones was able to summarise how the election campaign for the leader of the free world is going.

9:10 One adviser to major Democratic Party donors:

"Our only hope is that he bows out, we have a brokered conventions, or dies," the donor adviser said. "Otherwise we are ******* dead."

I don't get how these two can even be considered credible for this huge role. America terrifies me so much sometimes. Wishing good luck to y'all because both of them are 💀💀💀

• Like 1

I can't believe we're really about to go through this again

Biden should bow out. The only chance is with Newsom, tbh. Everyone else in the dem party doesn't stand a chance against Trump. The party is so dividided in their stance on Israel-Palestine, DEI, and gender ideology. They're ruining everything inside out.

28 minutes ago, banterfly said:

Biden should bow out. The only chance is with Newsom, tbh. Everyone else in the dem party doesn't stand a chance against Trump. The party is so dividided in their stance on Israel-Palestine, DEI, and gender ideology. They're ruining everything inside out.

Where are y'all getting this impression? Biden despite is flaws is himself infinitely more popular than Newsom.

Newsom, Buttigirg, Oprah (:rip:) and the myriad of other options people list would all lose. A Whitmer/Brown or Harris/Brown ticket would likely be the only imaginable alternative.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, banterfly said:

As a Californian I hate Newsom with a passion.

The only shot is Whitmer on the ticket. She's giving #girlboss energy, has a pretty decent approval rating and is from a key battleground state. 

11 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

The fact that this is someone with the presidential skills of a 5yo vs someone that may or may not be sentient

Good luck y'all

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

It's bad…….

On 6/28/2024 at 12:23 PM, CottageHore said:

Biden wasn't even cognizant so he automatically loses. Trump is trash but he's sharp and that's just a fact. We're literally working with the absolute bare minimum here- which of these two geriatric, senile men can form the most cohesive sentences? That's who wins. :dies:

Explain where his sharpness is. is it when he said that they rip babies out of their mother's womb at 9 months and decide if they want to kill it or if he said we had the best H20 when he was president? :deadbanana2:

52 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Explain where his sharpness is. is it when he said that they rip babies out of their mother's womb at 9 months and decide if they want to kill it or if he said we had the best H20 when he was president? :deadbanana2:

Are you unaware that sharpness and common sense are not the same thing? Trump is quick with his answers, whether they're true or not, which at this point, sadly, is the standard. Trump is an effective liar, he's witty, and he conveys his points with less externalized cognitive dysfunction. I hate Trump, but the facts are the facts.

1 hour ago, Onyxmage said:

You're claiming Trump's accusation is him being "not-sharp and deranged" when it's been a normalized Republican talking point for almost 20 years now. People have told you this repeatedly and you're ignoring it.

Yes, the average American has been fed lies about how Democrats want to sacrifice fully-born babies as "live abortion." No, that does not make Trump crazy or show he's in cognitive decline like Joe Biden plainly and clearly is. You're comparing a decades-old political smear to addled rambling about how "we beat Medicare" and thinking that two are equivalent. Enough of this sheer buffoonery.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.