CNN Poll: 67% of viewers thought Trump won debate

GraceRandolph

3 hours ago, D.Va said:

Stupid question for Americans : why they didn't send another candidat to represent the democrats ? Didn't they realize Biden would be terrible ?

These political parties are beyond ******. They have an old guard full of narcissists that never want to retire. John McCain died in office as a vegetable similar to how Biden will, Biden refuses to retire, Nancy Pelosis corpse is still running, Dianne Feinstein just died in office, etc. We have lifelong politicians who refuse to throw in the towel and don't want to make way for anyone younger.

• Like 2

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• i spit on haters

• shyboi

• ZeroSuitBritney

If only Biden kept his promise of being a one term president we would not be in this mess. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

If only Biden kept his promise of being a one term president we would not be in this mess. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

But like with who? 

Unlike the Republicans who've got lots of Trump clones waiting in the wings to run, there's no clear standout stars in the Democratic party other than people who aren't ready to run a presidential campaign. Even if Biden wins, what then? Who is next? 

Almost like it was political malpractice to use the powers of the party to destroy and target its most progressive members despite them being both the most media literate in modern politicking and where America's political future will end up. But don't let the partisan girlies hear you say that...

• Like 1

Technically no, but Biden sucked, so I guess that counts as a victory :clap3:

Trump didn't "win" but Biden definitely lost. Trump got the edge for starting calm and collected before starting his lies and ranting while Biden… well Biden…. The start of the debate was devastating and his closing speech was soul crushing. In a normal campaign this would have been an easy win for the Dems but they just exposed themselves for lying about Biden's acumen behind closed doors.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, wehan6 said:

what are the chances of democrats waking up and deciding to replace biden? or is it truly over?

That only would've been possible during the primary election. We're stuck with him now unless he d-words.

Even then, I think Kamala would just take over :deadbanana2:

• Thanks 1

Can Biden just step down, make Kamala president, and then have her run :rip: atp the dems need to try anything

• Thanks 1

I can't even fathom why someone would allow this debate to happen from the Dem perspective. Someone's getting fired. 

It was one of the most uncomfortable 1 1/2 hours of my life, just total secondhand embarrassment and anxiety :deadbanana4: 

• Like 1

it was a disaster. dems sticking with Biden is probably the one of the worst decisions any political party has made in my lifetime. Everyone has been screaming from the rooftops for months that he's going to lose and now he really is :rip:

i couldnt watch the whole thing because it was so cringy

• Thanks 1

Now that I think about it, a major factor in all of this is the unelectability of Kamala Harris. Dem powerbrokers knew she would run and win in the primary, and thought sticking with Biden was a safer bet than her (true). But neither of them would win. 

A disaster, truly a disaster I cannot believe Trump is getting a second term :skull:

18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I can't even fathom why someone would allow this debate to happen from the Dem perspective. Someone's getting fired. 

It was one of the most uncomfortable 1 1/2 hours of my life, just total secondhand embarrassment and anxiety :deadbanana4: 

Biden is defiant, not only is he not dropping out, he's committing to doing the debate in September because he's still super confident in his cognitive ability.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Velvet Night said:

Of course Trump won the debate, Biden was awful. Biden is a walking corpse at this point and I highly doubt that he will make it another 4 years. The democrats need a strong (young) candidate to step in now to salvage this. 

That's not happening this election 

8 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Biden is defiant, not only is he not dropping out, he's committing to doing the debate in September because he's still super confident in his cognitive ability.

im 100% sure he will get it together for the second one, they both will so it will be interesting 

4 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Because he's stubborn and not the best judge of his own mental fitness. Jill probably pleaded with him to not go through with this but he has too much of an ego.

Yup. That, and for Biden, it's about proving he could become POTUS. It's a vanity project for him. As you know, he ran for presidency several times before and lost. And if I remember correctly, he was also disqualified once for lying ? he (unfortunately) became president and would rather hold onto that title for his own ego and **** the rest of us over. Same with Clinton. Because when Trump is elected, Biden will leave office with a bruised ego but he'll be fine. The rest of us...

Because he's stubborn and not the best judge of his own mental fitness. Jill probably pleaded with him to not go through with this but he has too much of an ego.

Yup. That, and for Biden, it's about proving he could become POTUS. It's a vanity project for him. As you know, he ran for presidency several times before and lost. And if I remember correctly, he was also disqualified once for lying ? he (unfortunately) became president and would rather hold onto that title for his own ego and **** the rest of us over. Same with Clinton. Because when Trump is elected, Biden will leave office with a bruised ego but he'll be fine. The rest of us...

16 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

They better inject him with whatever Bane was using cause…

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

They better inject him with whatever Bane was using cause…

He needs to get Nicki's coke dealer or something

:suburban:

14 minutes ago, shyboi said:

im 100% sure he will get it together for the second one, they both will so it will be interesting 

Will Biden even make it to September is where we are right now.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.