CNN Poll: 67% of viewers thought Trump won debate

GraceRandolph

How possible do you see Democrats changing their candidate?

Also, why would Biden accept the candidacy knowing he is not on his right mental/physical health. To me that's just evil and greedy af.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• i spit on haters

• shyboi

• ClashAndBurn

4 minutes ago, Ger said:

How possible do you see Democrats changing their candidate?

Also, why would Biden accept the candidacy knowing he is not on his right mental/physical health. To me that's just evil and greedy af.

Because he's stubborn and not the best judge of his own mental fitness. Jill probably pleaded with him to not go through with this but he has too much of an ego.

• Like 1

The future is looking so bleak right now, he's going to win; I'm truly worried about what ripple effects could happen if that project 2025 **** gets put, imagine how these leaders will try that stuff in their countries :deadbanana2:

Why is Biden still running??????? His brain is completely rotten at this point 

55 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

The Democrats must replace Joe Biden immediately. He is finished.

But like with who? 

Unlike the Republicans who've got lots of Trump clones waiting in the wings to run, there's no clear standout stars in the Democratic party other than people who aren't ready to run a presidential campaign. Even if Biden wins, what then? Who is next? 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

But like with who? 

Unlike the Republicans who've got lots of Trump clones waiting in the wings to run, there's no clear standout stars in the Democratic party other than people who aren't ready to run a presidential campaign. Even if Biden wins, what then? Who is next? 

They really need to be smart. There are a number of Dem Governors with potential, and Jon Stewart could be a smart pick.

57 minutes ago, D.Va said:

Stupid question for Americans : why they didn't send another candidat to represent the democrats ? Didn't they realize Biden would be terrible ?

This is the frustration I've had with Biden. I supported him in the last elections because I always thought that was the plan. Get the ball the away from the Republicans and then keep it away from them.

I'm still voting for Biden, but... it's infuriating.

56 minutes ago, Illyboy said:

My only question is: why were they having the debate in June when elections are in November?

So much stuff can happen in 4 months

clearly to give enough time to people to forget about Bideana's performance, they knew this was going to happen 

they are doing the most instead of just picking someone younger and more qualified

• Like 1

It's over. Biden lost this debate just like he will lose the rest he participates in. What is not clicking? :deadbanana4:

Edited by Lil Mxnster

It's not too late for Biden to step aside or for the Dems to remove him

:clack:

Dems will not remove Biden as long as the AIPAC money keeps him there to secure a Trump win

2 hours ago, Illyboy said:

My only question is: why were they having the debate in June when elections are in November?

So much stuff can happen in 4 months

The dem's only saving grace is that hopefully people will forget how bad joe's performance was from now until election day. They are going to hide this man until the election and send our surrogates to do most of the work.

We been knew Trump will win since he formally announced he's running. People need to accept Trump will be Pres the next 4 years and theres nothing we can do to stop it.

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Not 33% of viewers lying :deadbanana2:

And Dems still won't do anything about it. Americans are cooked :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The almost exact response  to Obama's 2012 debate CNN poll💀

we get it Joe you admire Barack but you didn't have to replicate that 😂

• Like 1

which is sad bc Trump was awful and incoherent too ….. can't believe we all have to die to satisfy the ego of an 80 year old man with dementia that should have only been a one term president

The writing was on the wall for the last couple of years but it became a sealed deal when they went with Biden again. :dies: Trump being handed not one but two presidencies because the best  candidate Dems had to offer is somehow an even bigger clown. :deadbanana2:

Edited by Mandalore
  • Like 1

If Biden doesn't step down he will be the one to blame for the potential end to American democracy as we know it. 

• Like 4

Biden blanked out on live tv on the debate 

This is elderly abuse. Biden should be in an assisted living home. Democrats should be ashamed of themselves. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.