• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• i spit on haters

• shyboi

• ClashAndBurn

I've watched half of the debate and it was unbearable. A fascist clown destroying a deranged Zionist. Everything was is said and done.  

Good luck, Google (Noto Color Emoji - Unicode 15.1) 💀

• Like 1

I felt pretty bad watching Biden. At this point, I'm not even sure he had the capacity to agree to all this. Hell, even Trump looked concerned at moments :deadbanana:

This is gonna be a landslide for Trump, easily. 

• Like 1

Yea the looks Trump gave to Biden after he first started speaking say it all, like looking back and forth to him to as if making sure that's what was really happening. :rip:

It was bad bad. Trump himself wasn't even as nearly voracious as he usually is or could have been, clearly realized he didn't need to do, Biden was doing everything for him. A hot mess. 

• Like 2

This is why Biden should have chosen someone younger from his party and take his place. A second Trump term will be a nightmare :bloo:

• Like 1

Kamala (despite not being that great either) would have destroyed Trump tho. The party made a mistake.

What Ethel said :rip:

Its actually insane that the Democrats are giving the presidency to this fascist clown AGAIN

• Like 1

He acted like he got wheeled straight out of the old peoples home.

It's been over for the Dems, but this is just giving Trump a bigger win he can brag about. They fumbled the bag so badly

I knew that this would happen, yet it was still laborious to watch lol.

Welp. Trump is definitely getting a second term…

spacer.png

Edited by LikeATattoo

there's no way Trump isn't winning this year unfortunately :deadbanana2: the way Biden lagged :deadbanana2: when Trump said I don't think he knows what he said either :deadbanana2:

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Yea the looks Trump gave to Biden after he first started speaking say it all, like looking back and forth to him to as if making sure that's what was really happening. :rip:

It was bad bad. Trump himself wasn't even as nearly voracious as he usually is or could have been, clearly realized he didn't need to do, Biden was doing everything for him. A hot mess. 

It almost looked like Trump pitied him at times, like… 

My only question is: why were they having the debate in June when elections are in November?

So much stuff can happen in 4 months

Stupid question for Americans : why they didn't send another candidat to represent the democrats ? Didn't they realize Biden would be terrible ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.