• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• ks_dollar

• Virgos Groove

• itshyolee

Top Posters In This Topic

I get a few of these :chick2: is the Carly Rae tea meetup what I think it is because I learned from it from Twitter 

46 minutes ago, TouchinFree said:

I think this is the right time for me to finally ask WHAT THE **** DOES THAT MEAN? :rip: Because that was when I joined the forum officially and TABS was used with lady gaga gifs and photos EVERY SINGLE THREAD. And I never understood and didn't wanna look stupid to ask :rip: 

Talent

Acclaim

Beauty

Success

make sure your fave has all 4! not many do nowadays :suburban:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the iceberg needs:

extremely stable which is a good sign

becky g curse

is katy perry the new paula abdul

angela chang

Djfjfjfid i forgot about Angela Chang :bibliahh: the way the current mods would never allow most of these :sad:

I recognized a couple of these even though I joined only a couple of years ago. My favorite has to be LaLingo, I even saw it recently in a thread discussing this LaBop but I had no idea there was this much story behind it... mods really banned LaATRLers for using it too much? :bibliahh:

Edited by gimmelaugh

9 minutes ago, Skirt said:

What about my iconic thread "Tinashe turned down at Rihanna's party"? :matty:

This iconic photo. :dies: Tinashe really used to be ATRL's punching bag, it's crazy how things switched after SFY.

44252B5E00000578-4872496-Trendy_Singer_T

I was surprised to see the mixed reception for this one…

——

Katy definitely seems to be mimicking a Beyoncé-like career shift…

——

I would legitimately rather wake up to the headline "Katy Perry dead at 34"…

——

Microwave ha! and its thousand derivatives. 

——

Hmm I don't think they are comparable because you only lick someone's ass if you are married or in a long-term relationship, while donuts cannot consent so ariana did not have the ability to lick the donut legally

Just found this gem that deserved more attention way back in the day.

Edited by Achilles.
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Suilen said:

Only 258k stamped doesn't ring any bells to me.

It was this

Monsters really need to stop. No one has forgotten the Prism thread. Sure, it's easy for you to try and #StopTheDramaStartTheMusic now, but where was that weeks ago- for Katy, for Miley? Nope, there will be no reduction in lashings or mercy. We will continue to rip every shred of hair on your heads until all that's left is a bald, shiny ARTPOP ball stamped 240K. And just when you think "I'm safe. They're gone." that the nightmare is over and that you can finally rest from the claws of the KatyCats, we will re-scalp you again as the echo of Katy's 'Roar' plays in your mind on loop.

https://classic.atrl.net/?p=17723711

• Haha 2

I hate that I have seen most of these threads, jeez. The live updates coming from the Lucia Cole expose one was hilarious :deadbanana2:

'mimicking a more Beyoncé-like career shift right now' is one of the best copy pastas ever. :ahh:

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

sold out on itunes :bibliahh: i ain't even been on atrl that long and that just tickled me

I still remember the second part when Gaga said she was about to take down the DWUW R.K*lly version and a thread was created in here following how it kept increasing positions on iTunes because of that. Once it finally got deleted the title changed to 'SOLD OUT' :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh: 

4 hours ago, 305 said:

You forgot the elusive chanteuse era 

Slightly unrelated, but I'm curious to how ATRL reacted to that disastrous New Year's Eve performance. Good grief, 2014-2017 was a rough time to be a Lamb :dancehall3:

I need the oldTRLers to please give me the full transcript of royalace's "here kitty, kitty" blog drag of Haus of Nicole.

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.