Abel's next album: what sound?

Virgos Groove

Ngl, I'm getting bored of the 80s synth-pop and synth-heavy stuff.

adele.gif

A return to his alt-R&B sound could be interesting, especially if he can find a way to evolve it. :celestial5:

Another possibility could be something in the trip-hop vein. Take off the MJ costume and give us something grimy again. :jonny:

Edited by Virgos Groove
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I hope he changes sound, the 80s synths is played out already, way too many people doing it. He can go back to the sound from his mixtapes but with some pop touches to also please the pop fans he's gained through the years.

Massive Attack-esque trip hop nvm someone already said that

italo-disco/eurodance 

Edited by Pendulum

something new

his discography is great so far with no misses but I believe he can bring something new to the mainstream sound now, we do need it

• Thanks 1

Something that will get me in the mood to snort a fat line of coke off a hung daddy's dong. 

• Haha 4

Dance Punk, Punk Rock and Electronic Rock. It'll be a cute transition from his heavy 80s synth pop sound. So basically an album full of False Alarms. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Love Drought said:

Dance Punk, Punk Rock and Electronic Rock. It'll be a cute transition from his heavy 80s synth pop sound. So basically an album full of False Alarms. 

Something Rock oriented would be a really nice next step for him indeed. I'd lose my ****:alexz:

• Like 1

I'd love for him to go back to the overall sound of Kiss Land with added experimentation, like shoegaze or even trip-hop like previously suggested. I was over his 80s sound upon arrival. It was too much of a jarring shift for me. My favorite song from him is still "Belong to the World." I need that vibe back!

On 6/27/2024 at 11:40 AM, Triton said:

Something that will get me in the mood to snort a fat line of coke off a hung daddy's dong. 

PERIOD :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.