Cowboy Carter doing worse than Good Girl Gone Bad, why?

Born to Run

The era started and ended with Texas hold 'em. Theres no target audience really supporting it beyond that. GGGB was a massively global pop record.  

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born to Run

• Jay07

• Yes, AND

• Comedor

Top Posters In This Topic

NGL those numbers are tragic 

Im even more surprised at her other albums, most are not even hitting a million

I get that she debuted in the 90s but damn her name is soo soo big

One thing is to not care about a current era and another one let your legacy free fall

This is bad management in the streaming era

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BGKC said:

The era started and ended with Texas hold 'em. Theres no target audience really supporting it beyond that.

There are some points you made.

June 26th Spotify: Texas Hold 'Em - 1,395,942 streams

CC (minus THE version): 2,139,064 streams [average 82271 streams per track]

BGKC

It's obvious people only streamed the album at the beginning because it's beyonce. Nobody cares about country music or her message she was trying to push with cowboy Carter internacional level. She was very brave to release a country album a huge chunk of her fans and supporters of a genre people don't really care about. 

• Thanks 1

all I see here is Born to Die, Teenage Dream, The Fame Monster & Good Girl Gone Bad are absolute classics :clap3: 

• Thanks 1

anyways, I dont get why yall still act surprised about Beyoncé's streams :rip: 

she's hasn't been that kind of artist in the last 13 years. she's clearly doing everything for her art, any streams or sales is just a plus. yall haters so corny

Cause nobody including the Hive is really wanting to listen to the album? 

I'm trying to figure out what's more embarrassing tho. An album that Beyonce forgot about as soon as she released it getting such little streams or your embarrassing attempt at a Hit Thread? :deadbanana2:

You should be more concerned about Billie getting blocked from #1 by an album on its 18th variant that was released nearly 2 months before hers was. :ahh:

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

The music is AMAZING, but we are on strike. This was the last time she gets to blow that "Lose My Breath" dust in our faces.

Plus the title. Cowboy Carter.:gaycat7:

The Mrs. Carter Tour

The Carters...

B***H...WE... DONT.... WANT... JAY... Z

Edited by LegaMyth
  • Haha 6

Because good girl gone bad is the greatest album of all time while cowboy Carter isn't even Beyonce's best

GGGB timeless classic. Stream Push Up on Me for good karma and a free sample of Fenty Hair essentials

IMG_8087.thumb.gif.453f3a5854c9a94121bfa

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

it's the better album x

Musically she is not relevant anymore. And its ok. She had her time when she dominated from 2003-13.. you can't stay on top of the charts forever. She also stays away from singing her old hits at her concerts which explains why her catalogue numbers are bad as well. She needs to become more accessible and come out of this goddess like shell she is hiding in... the GP sees right through her gimmicks 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Trent W said:

NGL those numbers are tragic 

Im even more surprised at her other albums, most are not even hitting a million

I get that she debuted in the 90s but damn her name is soo soo big

One thing is to not care about a current era and another one let your legacy free fall

This is bad management in the streaming era

did she give an interview a week ago saying she literally doesn't care about the charts and numbers etc? I think she's accomplishing what she wants and is fine with it 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

Don't act foolish. Rihanna promoted GGGB 16 months ago at some random football game

The same random footbal game Beyonce ANNOUNCED the album at? Not even the same cause this year superbowl was the most watched ever lol

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

did she give an interview a week ago saying she literally doesn't care about the charts and numbers etc? I think she's accomplishing what she wants and is fine with it 

saying that you don't care about the charts is cringe. Its the fakest thing ever. She doesn't see it worthy for its time because she is a billionaire and i understand that but saying that you don't care is literally bs. 

her team is the worst imo. Bday and self titled below 1m :ahh: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

A Beyonce interview in 2024?

1 hour ago, bielneira said:

Ngl I simply can't understand how she is one of the most well-known artists in the world, but those are her numbers

People fake liking her? They like the idea of Beyoncé as a diva, but not her songs? I don't get it

It's always intriguing to me when I see things like this. All this queen this, legend that but no one is tuning in

Time the ultimate truth teller. The liberal media fueled hype could only do so much. In the end did the empresses really have new clothes on or was it all just smoke and mirrors? 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.