Cowboy Carter doing worse than Good Girl Gone Bad, why?

Born to Run

GRBMJ_KXEAAW9n-?format=jpg&name=large

图像

GRCZ4v5XkAACEfo?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Average streams per track yesterday:
HMHAS - 2.5M

———Radical Variants———

TTPD - 0.83M

TRAFOAMP - 0.80M

ES - 0.77M

GGGB - 0.23M

———Super Bowl Promo———

CC - 0.13M

Bonus:

June 25th Spotify: Texas Hold 'Em [1,395,942 streams]

CC (minus THE version): 2,139,064 streams [average 82,271 streams per track]

Why? Surprised? What went wrong?

3871_original.gif

Edited by Born to Run
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Born to Run

• Jay07

• Yes, AND

• Comedor

Top Posters In This Topic

Beyonce is foolishly not promoting or doing anything to help her album sale lmao. Y'all already know long neck ain't thinking about sales

Because it's country and that's not a global genre. It only did so well at first because it's Beyoncé. It's still a good album but not too much replay value. 

But YAS at Gaga's TFM, what a classic. And since Billie has only ten songs wouldn't that mean she has the most popular album of the week? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, futuresuperstar2023 said:

Beyonce is foolishly not promoting or doing anything to help her album sale lmao. Y'all already know long neck ain't thinking about sales

Except Rihanna hasn't promoted her music in almost 10 years and that album is almost 20 years old

if she was out there doing promo her streams would only be slightly better so what's the point?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

Except Rihanna hasn't promoted her music in almost 10 years and that album is almost 20 years old

if she was out there doing promo her streams would only be slightly better so what's the point?

None of her other albums fell this fast either. It's the genre. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, dirrtydiana said:

Good Girl gone bad has music Videos and is pop. CC has no music videos and it is Country leaning with different genre infusions. It's obvious why CC is stalling. 

1 minute ago, Doctor Dick said:

None of her other albums fell this fast either. It's the genre. 

Aren't Red TV(3.67M) & Fearless TV(3.35M) country RE-RECORDED albums that are pulling the same amount of streams(3.53M)?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, By the Water said:

#38 on the BB200...

It's giving Chromatica

Chromatica was pulling better streams in same duration in a worse Streaming Climate and half the amount of tracks :rip:

Edited by FrederickGa
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 4

5 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

Good Girl gone bad has music Videos and is pop. CC has no music videos and it is Country leaning with different genre infusions. It's obvious why CC is stalling. 

When was the last time music videos had impact on streaming? LWYMMD? :bibliahh:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, elincomprendid said:

Aren't Red TV(3.67M) & Fearless TV(3.35M) country RE-RECORDED albums that are pulling the same amount of streams(3.53M)?

I don't think people who fell in love with Beyoncé are into country as a genre while a large chunk of Taylor fans are country fans. 

• Thanks 1

I remember when Twitter Hives used to mock BTW's streams, only for it to outstream every Beyonce Album daily bar the most recent one :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Born to Run said:

The streaming would be way better if she promoted. Y'all are clearly smoking dick and trying to make it seem like Bey fell off. I already said it is because of this album genre and the lack of Videos, Live performances at award shows and other things lmao. I forget I'm on Atrl sometimes with YT bottoms

• Thumbs Down 1

is BRAT really up there like that? im actually shooked :rip: charli really is seeing mainstream success 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Ariana's We Can't Be Friends says hi. :mandown:

The way everyone was fuming at country radio to play texas hold em and now nobody even streaming 

• Haha 2

Ngl I simply can't understand how she is one of the most well-known artists in the world, but those are her numbers

People fake liking her? They like the idea of Beyoncé as a diva, but not her songs? I don't get it

Edited by bielneira
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.