Here's everything we have about Lorde's upcoming album: are you excited for it?

Kayseri Mantisi

**** yeah

album of the century incoming!

hopefully it won't be too long till we get the first taste of the era with an officially released song, but I'll wait as long as it needs! 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Sazare

• pitysmith

• LOTF

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Sazare said:

Melodrama is largely Antonoff too

But that was before he became an active terrorist, no? Lol

Like I do like most of his productions before 2020-ish (Norman f*cking Rockwell is flawless) but Solar Power and the Florence albums were beyond dull production wise

56 minutes ago, LOTF said:

But that was before he became an active terrorist, no? Lol

Like I do like most of his productions before 2020-ish (Norman f*cking Rockwell is flawless) but Solar Power and the Florence albums were beyond dull production wise

Imo Jack's always been mostly mid with a handful of exceptions but people overstate how bad he is and often overlook the many mostly beloved projects he's worked on — the same people who whine about him seem to be the same people who love folklore/Melodrama/Norman Rockwell — but speaking as someone who doesn't love any of those projects I'm very happy to see him gone. :clap3:

14 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Tbh it's because I heard it from some credible people (i didn't hear anything else) and I don't want to say I heard this from that etc etc all the time cuz it's a bit gossipy.... :rip: and since she never confirmed his involvement officially like the others, I don't think Rostam is 100% certain, that's why i don't talk about it. but i did hear he definitely got involved with it at some point, I just don't know if those works will make the album or not.... so yeah wanted to include him on this thread too with all the rumors & more. Melodrama had Jack as the main producer with bunch of other producers on the side & I think this album might also be like that with other producers helping.

Even just a touch of Rostam would be sooooo good. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.