Here's everything we have about Lorde's upcoming album: are you excited for it?

Kayseri Mantisi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Sazare

• pitysmith

• LOTF

Top Posters In This Topic

girl im so excited to finally be able to say this for you bc ive been holding my breath but after the girl so confusing remix...

yes!

• Thanks 1

Yes i'm interested to see where shes at now. I hope she can proof she still got it next album

• Thanks 1

The stars are all aligned for her, so I really hope she doesn't pull a Katy and find a way to ruin it :sailing: also, she needs to come soon. The long wait really did not work in her favor last time 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I feel like this will be her best album sonically and lyrically. I expect a lot of reflection on how the public treated SP era, her relationship with fame, I guess body based on the remix as well? Anyway I'm ready to cry while dancing :bird:

• Thanks 2

Yes. :jonny: The Girl verse really seems to have brought people on her side again, so I think a comeback era (critically) is in the cards. I hope she pulls through.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

also justice for Solar Power, it's an underrated masterpiece and was perfect for that weird time coming out of Covid :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

She seems to be coming back MAD AS HELL, so **** yes I am SHAKING for this rihlease :storm:

I'm a huge Dev stan, as well, so buss is extra SHAKING :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes, even though she's 3/3 for me so far I'm excited to see her finally stepping out of the Jack Antonoff universe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Yes i'm excited!

It's going #1 in my house and #6 on the Billboard Hot 200!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

The remix just proved she continues to bring fresh and innovative concepts to the table. She says she does not do the same thing twice and these last three albums have been proof of that. I have no doubt she will do something different and engaging for this new album.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I really think this will be another magnum opus for her. The year has been packed with great albums so far and I have a feeling she'll gag us even more. The Girl remix was just the start I fear. :duca:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.