• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunbathinganimal

• Raphy23

• JoeAg

• ChooseyLover

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't say evil, but tense and sinister sounding. One of my all-time favorite songs as well.

This too:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WaterDiamonds said:

Mannequin by Britney's instrumental sounds like an anxiety attack, I don't know how to accurately describe it, it has such an unsettling vibe, almost as if it was a voice memo from a psychopath or something 

LMAO I totally understand and agree with this, I've always kinda felt the same thing, its vibe unsettling. A 20/10 song.

Also Big Bad Wolf by Lana totally matches the vibes the OP was talking about, eerie ahh song 

• Like 1

This one has an eerie, otherworldly, and futuristic vibe to me that makes it sound like it was created by aliens rather than humans.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Aristede said:

oh absolutely :clap3: it's gorgeous but the "well the dogs were whistling a new tune, barking at the new moon, so that they could die" is just so chilling :cries:

• Like 1

brilliant song but this version in particular freaks me out a bit :jonny2:

sounds evil and like she's going through the lowest depression ever at the same time and trying to escape :sosad: amazing song but a bit hard to listen to 

the last time I did acid (almost 5 years ago holy sh*t I miss acid lol) I was with a close friend of mine and we watched the sunset and right as we were coming up we had planned to listen to this full album, a joint fav of ours. we were walking down the hill and crossing a small stream as this song came on and it TERRIFIED US :deadbanana4: I still love it but I now know not to listen to it when i'm f*cked up lol

no explanation needed!

anything from this album (her darkest, rawest one) but this song in particular when the bridge takes the guitar out and she gets all low :jonny2:

• Like 1

Björk's Medulla & Arca's Mutant albums

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.