Pop girl songs that sound evil

sunbathinganimal

Army of Me sounds like it was produced in the pits of hell and I love it for that. What are some other songs that have an evil or sinister atmosphere?

• Like 8

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunbathinganimal

• Raphy23

• JoeAg

• ChooseyLover

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Darius said:

Not joking, there's something very sinister sounding about this song. There's a noise in the beat that sounds demonic

It's true what you heard

I am a freak I'm disturbed

:dancehall:

• Haha 5

Now answering seriously :gaycatney6: I think this is Britney's most eerie song based on production and her vocal delivery, not necessarily evil though. Also Rebellion used to scare the hell out of me when I was a kid.

Mannequin by Britney's instrumental sounds like an anxiety attack, I don't know how to accurately describe it, it has such an unsettling vibe, almost as if it was a voice memo from a psychopath or something 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Darius said:

Not joking, there's something very sinister sounding about this song. There's a noise in the beat that sounds demonic

wait I just played this. I always remember this being mid but it's hitting so hard right now :eek::jamming:  I'll add this one

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.