110,000+ in queue for Sabrina's newly announced 3rd LA show. Does she need stadiums?

Walk_Away21

The demand for this tour is a ******* bloodbath. @Sabrina Carpenter we need some stadium dates because this is crazy. :deadbanana2: Even smaller cities on weeknights had 25k+ queues.

Edited by Walk_Away21

Yall know bots are a thing right? And are specifically made for this kind of thing to scalp tickets and the like? :rip:

You can't actually believe that "queue" is 100% real or genuine when the ticketseller site itself could even just manipulate that to make it look more popular than it is to further drive interest as well. 

Gays use more than 2 of your brain cells challenge! This kind of thing does not need a thread.

Edited by dawnettakins
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

7 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Yall know bots are a thing right? And are specifically made for this kind of thing to scalp tickets and the like? :rip:

You can't actually believe that "queue" is 100% real or genuine when the ticketseller site itself could even just manipulate that to make it look more popular than it is to further drive interest as well. 

Gays use more than 2 of your brain cells challenge! This kind of thing does not need a thread.

I mean I'm sure there are bots because Ticketmaster is a ******* useless, corrupt company. But, she is selling out all the dates already. She at least could have done a NYC, LA, and Houston stadium show.

I feel like her team was trying to be conservative and that's better tbh.

• Like 3

• ATRL Moderator

I was able to enter and theoretically purchase a presale ticket now. Why start blowing things out of proportion… yes, she’s having great success with her singles now, but just because she has 100k “people” queuing for an online sale doesn’t necessarily mean she’s ready to fill an 100k capacity stadiums. Her team is smart to start smaller to begin.

• Like 7

What the above user said. First market ticketing and queues is completely broken right now with bots and scalpers. No doubt she's huge and definitely an arena artist right now but booking agents and managers mistaking bot traffic for genuine interest is why huge tours keep underselling and getting cancelled right now.

6 minutes ago, Johnny said:

I was able to enter and theoretically purchase a presale ticket now. Why start blowing things out of proportion… yes, she's having great success with her singles now, but just because she has 100k "people" queuing for an online sale doesn't necessarily mean she's ready to fill an 100k capacity stadiums. Her team is smart to start smaller to begin.

This. :cm:

Plus doing stadium shows is different than doing arena shows for the artists. Afaik, Sabrina has never headlined an arena tour before this new tour. Going straight from theaters to stadiums, even if demand allows it, is probably not the wisest move, because the artist likely wants to gain the experience of headlining bigger and bigger venues along the way.

• Like 1

Can't believe she's blowing up and Olivia's fading.

Taylor did Olivia sooo dirty :rip: 

• Confused 2

SUPER proud of her, but just like the first user said I feel like a lot of them are scalpers. Doesn't mean this tour isn't gonna sellout like HOTCAKES :deadbanana2:.

Regardless if they're scalpers or not, this tour is gonna sellout QUICK. She's not a MPG yet but you can tell her star is about to explooodddeee.

Edited by cuteboyzay
  • Like 1

she's seeing a early Gaga like meteoric rise to super stardom...I hope she doesn't get overwhelmed with all this success and tries to maintain it for at least next 5 - 10 years. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Scalpers are more prevalent than ever and they prob try to scalp her tickets just cuz she's hot on the charts right now

1 hour ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Olivia is just finishing her own sold out arena tour? 

I'm sure she has much bigger demand but most artists do multiple shows in LA because of how massive the population is. She would have to justify booking stadiums around the country and I'm sure in some middle America cities she's not seeing enough numbers to justify a stadium tour

Weeeeellll, I'm thinking about driving my tush out to Austin since miss mam didn't book a Houston stop. She's definitely in demand right now, and hopefully for a long time. 

7 hours ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

:WAP:   I'm afraid it's time for Olivia to retire  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.