• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sunbathinganimal

• Alexz

• MonsterNavy

• dirrtydiana

On 6/26/2024 at 1:25 AM, Everyperfectsummer said:

She stole Rosalia's producer and Charli's aesthetic but she can't steal their MC scores 

nothing on that album sounds like charli and now you're mad that el guincho production sounds like el guincho?! lawrd I don't know how long yall will be making these stupid narratives to feed the delusion lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, joyjoy said:

this won't count??

I don't think so? not 100% sure though

Edited by sunbathinganimal

is it worth a listen?

I preferred I Luv It over He Knows, but my fave type of Camila is NBTS/All These Years/In the Dark.

1 minute ago, Raphy23 said:

is it worth a listen?

I preferred I Luv It over He Knows, but my fave type of Camila is NBTS/All These Years/In the Dark.

it's a solid body of work. Do not listen to the critics. If you read the reviews it's just comparisons with charli , her drastic image change, hyperpop and nothing about the actual music lol. 

Rolling stone really has no dignity nowadays…..from the first three songs, I know it's bad. She really has no talent and without big producers team carrying her, no hit.

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

After Brat was received how it was and the narrative surrounding Camila/Charli, she was always doomed on the critics side

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.