• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hawx23

• Badgalbriel

• Arrows

• Mountain_Aardvark

On 6/26/2024 at 9:00 PM, tomo said:

They don't really use Google in China :gaycat6:

Also, people tend to use social media to search for news more than Google now.. 

Someone in China must have been very busy this January to search for TS over 100 million times.

3 minutes ago, Mountain_Aardvark said:

Someone in China must have been very busy this January to search for TS over 100 million times.

That 100 is not for millions :rip:

41 minutes ago, tomo said:

That 100 is not for millions :rip:

You're right. Bad assumption on my part. It's a normalized curve. Still, someone in China must have been pretty busy to get her to 100 for the week of 29 Jan to 2 Feb since no one uses Google in China. It doesn't really matter that Google isn't used much in China. It's a trends graph, not a raw numbers graph.

Numbers represent search interest relative to the highest point on the chart for the given region and time. A value of 100 is the peak popularity for the term. A value of 50 means that the term is half as popular. A score of 0 means there was not enough data for this term.

1 hour ago, Mountain_Aardvark said:

You're right. Bad assumption on my part. It's a normalized curve. Still, someone in China must have been pretty busy to get her to 100 for the week of 29 Jan to 2 Feb since no one uses Google in China. It doesn't really matter that Google isn't used much in China. It's a trends graph, not a raw numbers graph.

Numbers represent search interest relative to the highest point on the chart for the given region and time. A value of 100 is the peak popularity for the term. A value of 50 means that the term is half as popular. A score of 0 means there was not enough data for this term.

Girl, less than 5% of their market uses Google.

They use www.baidu.com 

Google is a FLOP there.

:clack:

44 minutes ago, tomo said:

Girl, less than 5% of their market uses Google.

They use www.baidu.com 

Google is a FLOP there.

:clack:

Google, Schmoogle, it doesn't matter. 5% is a HUGE sample size for evaluating TRENDS. So is  1% of 1.4B for that matter. Good luck extracting data from Baidu. It would be interesting to see.

If Travis Kelce really is cheating it's about to be another repeak

On 6/25/2024 at 2:49 PM, Bitter Aging Twink said:

qwZobnZVXwh5yrahIN.webp

No she's absolutely everywhere well here in The UK i see non stop Taylor news, Content etc posted all day long.

She still everywhere I go. It's overwhelming and I'm a life long swiftie :deadbanana: just being real. I never seen someone so overexposed but still thriving for this long. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.