Jesy Nelson won

IBeMe

UK Singles Chart Peak:

Jesy Nelson - Boyz #4

Leigh-Anne - Dont Say Love #11 

My Love #28

Perrie - Forget Us - #10

so far Jesy Nelson has the highest peaking single from any Little Mix member....will Jade defeat ha or will Jesy Juicy Nelson continue to reign supreme :-* 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I do think that's more because of Nicki than because of Jesy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not really, she's practically faded into obscurity here. I'm shocked at how badly her management dealt with the blackfishing accusations. 

• Thanks 1

She became a joke with this single and suffered major backlash. I wouldn't count it as a win. Sure, she has the highest peak so far, but we all know that the first member who releases a solo single will eventually get more attention. Geri, Cheryl and so many other examples. They at least had some lasting success. Jesy had one single that debuted high and then fell hard on the charts. Plus, she had Nicki Minaj for extra hype.

• Like 3

The way her next single can't chart in the top 100 :toofunny3:

A definition of a FLUKE

1 hour ago, Migs said:

She became a joke with this single and suffered major backlash. I wouldn't count it as a win. Sure, she has the highest peak so far, but we all know that the first member who releases a solo single will eventually get more attention. Geri, Cheryl and so many other examples. They at least had some lasting success. Jesy had one single that debuted high and then fell hard on the charts. Plus, she had Nicki Minaj for extra hype.

You act like Leigh Anne or Perrie are faring better so far :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

She also has the worst song, worst vocals, worst dancing, & worst performance of the girls! What a trailblazer 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Migs said:

Geri didn't release first. 

She had the hype of being the first one to release and a Nicki feature but even with that nothing after that make noise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.