Beyonce being dragged on old forums and having a whole I hate Beyonce website in 2001

futuresuperstar2023

6 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

They literally called us the HIVe

The Britney stans were so evil to us back then. Damn karma really got its kiss for them.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• futuresuperstar2023

• slw84

• dirrtydiana

• Redporus

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Shinning said:

The Britney stans were so evil to us back then. Damn karma really got its kiss for them.

Karma already got to them back then - that was the sad thing.

It was a bit of a mess with all the animal gifs. One of the major racist ones shut up for a while after the Hive started posting hippo gifs after one posted a pic of himself in water in Post Your Pics.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sir Galahad said:

Karma already got to them back then - that was the sad thing.

It was a bit of a mess with all the animal gifs. One of the major racist ones shut up for a while after the Hive started posting hippo gifs after one posted a pic of himself in water in Post Your Pics.

There's a Britney Stan who has been hating on Beyoncé for literally a decade or more who's still posting here I won't name them not to give them the attention they crave. He's lucky we actually feel bad for the girl and won't drag back.

29 minutes ago, Shinning said:

There's a Britney Stan who has been hating on Beyoncé for literally a decade or more who's still posting here I won't name them not to give them the attention they crave. He's lucky we actually feel bad for the girl and won't drag back.

Tbf, the only Britney stans who are left have been here for over a decade and never miss a chance to hate on Beyoncé. I guess we know the only thing that keeps them going nowadays.

And now Beyoncé become one of the world's best selling artist with 1B grossing tours and has the most Grammys & is a Billionaire. 

On 6/25/2024 at 4:08 AM, Sir Galahad said:

Wow.

:shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.