CupcakKe - 'Dauntless Manifesto'

feelslikeadream

1 hour ago, Club classic said:

why aren't there more people talking about how excellent is this? :jonny:  Dementia scalped me

girl, we are waiting for that midnight release. hold on tight. :jonnycat:

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Kayseri Mantisi

• GraceRandolph

• Illyboy

35 minutes ago, Illyboy said:

it's not out for me yet, and for half of Europe + all of the Americas neither I think?

1 minute ago, humbz said:

I need the thoughts girlies when it's out :jonny: Dementia and Aura are such a new things for her, they're insane. 

Aura is a HIT omfg... album is still giving royalty free beats in spots and it very much is still giving collection of random songs but idec because she's here to entertain, not serve a concept album. She's really trying some cool new stuff here!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Club classic said:

I need the thoughts girlies when it's out :jonny: Dementia and Aura are such a new things for her, they're insane. 

Aura is giving The Fame kinda :jonnycat:

• Like 1

It's so good omfg…. The production is so interesting :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, humbz said:

it's already midnight here and it's not out??? or did she not release it on youtube? :baseball:

• ATRL Moderator

15 minutes :WAP: The reviews in here have me even more hyped. She hasn't disappointed yet, and it sounds like her streak continues!

• ATRL Moderator

Can I get a C-U-N-T-Y

This a serve that b**ches can not buy

In the mirror only time I'm shy

Cause I got the baddest b**ch in my sight

spacer.png

Aura is THAT girl!!!!

Little Red Riding Good :bibliahh:

just started.

Connect 4 having a dark and moody instrumental but those lyrics :bibliahh:

Dora sampling Tom's Diner :rip:

Queef serving Pinkpantheress :rip:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

Dora sampling Tom's Diner :rip:

Queef serving Pinkpantheress :rip:

Wait let me listen real quick before I go to bed Incase they get snatched up 

I did not think she could top Euphorize… I was wrong. This is an actually amazing album, I'm so proud of her! Great production and clever lyrics like always. I just love her :heart2:

Aura was a cute bop but i wish the production went harder.

but the run from DUI-Double Homicide-Little Red Riding Good is crazy. :WAP:

• Thanks 1

DUI :jonny2:

we need an ATRL banner in leopard print 

Edited by Dragonfly

Lyrically it's nothing new, but production wise it's actually quite fun and unique for her I guess. Only Cupcakke can combine Hip-Hop, Jersey Club, Brazillian Funk, Hyper Pop and many other genres on one album and somehow make it work. Ephorize is still her best work and it most likely won't change since it seems she's coming back to making raunchy music full time. At least it felt to me like this album has much more raunchy, "moaning" songs than her previous two albums. Fun I guess, but she is capable of delivering much better songs without pretending to deepthroat ***** on every other other song.

i noticed a lot of the songs have an Middle Eastern vibe instrumentals kinda like Spoiled Milk T*tties but more uptempo. 

The beat in Connect 4 needed to go harder 

11 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Lyrically it's nothing new, but production wise it's actually quite fun and unique for her I guess. Only Cupcakke can combine Hip-Hop, Jersey Club, Brazillian Funk, Hyper Pop and many other genres on one album and somehow make it work. Ephorize is still her best work and it most likely won't change since it seems she's coming back to making raunchy music full time. At least it felt to me like this album has much more raunchy, "moaning" songs than her previous two albums. Fun I guess, but she is capable of delivering much better songs without pretending to deepthroat ***** on every other other song.

Nooooooo I thought she was passed this... I've not listened yet but I will be disappointed if we're back to the meme music. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.