• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Kayseri Mantisi

• GraceRandolph

• Illyboy

the tracklist looks exactly like her other albums, just rapping on random beats she finds with no cohesion. i'm okay with that but i thought she might have progressed after taking such a long break. her artistry is part of why she's not breaking out on a larger scale.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

15 hours ago, Saint James said:

the tracklist looks exactly like her other albums, just rapping on random beats she finds with no cohesion. i'm okay with that but i thought she might have progressed after taking such a long break. her artistry is part of why she's not breaking out on a larger scale.

You're assuming all of this based on a tracklist?

15 hours ago, Saint James said:

Girl what the hell are u saying 😜😂

17 hours ago, Saint James said:

:deadbanana: from reading the tracklist? Get a job.

• Thanks 3

Water Balloon is speaking to me. Is it about her bu$$y bursting?:gaycat4:

Glad it's all new music. Although wouldn't have minded H2Hoe on here as well.

Water Balloon first listen is an incredible experience :ahh: she is so talented. and this album sounds so polished glad she dropped some $$$ on the master!! she stepped it up, amazing work Cupcakke.

Connect 4 sent me so bad :bibliahh: the chill/sad beat mixed with horny lyrics & stereo licking sounds :bibliahh:

could've been a few tracks shorter but overall this is a great album, easily her best. the meme songs are not needed anymore 

Rock Paper Scissors is incredible was not expecting Cupcakke to serve us some blues and soul! :flame:

We'll be seated... :jonny4:

Another queen makes a return in 2024 :clap3:

EDIT: just saw the cover (my browser didn't embed the twitter thingy bc of ublock ig) MY WIG FLEW TO FLOPTROPICA SO VIOLENTLY MY SCALP IS BEYOND REPAIR (english translation: it looks so ******* good)

EDIT 2: Wait it's out already??? or is it timezones stuff (it's still thursday here) let me check rq--

Edited by Illyboy

On 6/24/2024 at 2:29 PM, Pendulum said:

streets are saying there's a track featuring the real woman from the Jiafei photo :jonny6:

Dai Daiyou is her name iirc, ngl it would be iconic if true.

Remember she did say "Don't let Floptok die"...

TIL 28 june is the itl. day of lgbtqia+ pride?? Couldn't be a coincidence that's also the release date of this album

cupcakKe is such an icon they put an international day on the same day of her album release /j

why aren't there more people talking about how excellent is this? :jonny:  Dementia scalped me

1 hour ago, Club classic said:

why aren't there more people talking about how excellent is this? :jonny:  Dementia scalped me

it's not out for me yet, and for half of Europe + all of the Americas neither I think?

Edited by Illyboy
typo

listening to the album sampler and... WOW. teach the girls how to do it!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.