Charli XCX defends Taylor Swift on Instagram stories, shows maturity

Kayseri Mantisi

it would be nice to see Taylor be a bit more accountable but i don't think she should be held to the same standard as Charli. their careers are drastically different, Taylor can't always know what fans are up to given the sheer scale she's on

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• 80x100

• Mandalore

• 19SLAYty9

ew ugly behavior, glad Charlotte put those fagoots in their place 

OT: But the audience needs to hear the rihmix with Taylor, Charlotte!!

2d0oKkr.thumb.gif.2775fdc74950dea394ea15

proving she's superior to taylor YET AGAIN since that nasty woman can't do the same and hold her fans accountable for the multiple threats they throw the other artists way :clap3:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, georgechxng said:

proving she's superior to taylor YET AGAIN since that nasty woman can't do the same and hold her fans accountable for the multiple threats they throw the other artists way :clap3:

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

Except she has. 

"I'm 33 years old. I don't care about anything that happened to me when I was 19," Swift continued. "I'm not putting this album out so that you can go and should feel the need to defend me on the internet against someone you think I might have written a song about 14 billion years ago."

"So I was hoping to ask you that as we lead up to this album coming out, I would love for that kindness and that gentleness to extend onto our Internet activities. Right?"

There's a lot to criticize about Taylor but every stan base has those deranged fans. Not just her.

1 hour ago, Josh said:

bit rich coming from a Liddo

whatever this means

Love that Charli called out that nasty behavior :clap3: I wish Taylor would do the same for the deranged swifties saying disgusting things about Charli

1 hour ago, Johnny said:

Except she has. 

"I'm 33 years old. I don't care about anything that happened to me when I was 19," Swift continued. "I'm not putting this album out so that you can go and should feel the need to defend me on the internet against someone you think I might have written a song about 14 billion years ago."

"So I was hoping to ask you that as we lead up to this album coming out, I would love for that kindness and that gentleness to extend onto our Internet activities. Right?"

There's a lot to criticize about Taylor but every stan base has those deranged fans. Not just her.

Yeah she was defending John Mayer during her Speak Now TV promo activities, after 13 years but still nice of her.

It doesn´t change the fact that when it comes to this ugly stanwars, which are in an all time high in the past 2 months, she´s consistently silent. Billie publically adressed that she wasn´t talking about Taylor and ask the narrative to stop, Charli publically adressed her fans to stop talking about Taylor like this, the list goes on. Taylor saw how bad things get with the charts dispute and said nothing, just kept dropping new version for them to buy.

Edited by Guilherme Make Love
  • Thanks 5

Queen behaviour! Teach those obsessed haters and no lifers Charli! :clap3:

This. I knew the beef is not real and even if it is, its not that serious so i did continue stream brat since it come out.

Lmfao @ swifties trying to twist this into some sort of exoneration of their fave from the rightful criticism she received over her chart obsessed shenanigans and a justification of the not so thinly veiled homophobia they have been throwing at Charli's fan base.

At the end of the day, Charli is a real one for publicly calling out and addressing this deranged behavior from a portion of her fan base. Taylor could never have the balls lbr

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Charli clearly never had anything against Taylor and this further cements that fact and vice versa.

It's just bored and jobless losers who are chronically online who made up this whole narrative that Charli and Tay were feuding :celestial5:

23 minutes ago, LOTF said:

Lmfao @ swifties trying to twist this into some sort of exoneration of their fave from the rightful criticism she received over her chart obsessed shenanigans and a justification of the not so thinly veiled homophobia they have been throwing at Charli's fan base.

At the end of the day, Charli is a real one for publicly calling out and addressing this deranged behavior from a portion of her fan base. Taylor could never have the balls lbr

Uh? These chants have been happening from the day brats dropped, way before any chart battle between them. 

so graceful. if only taylor would address the rotten and homophobic things coming from swifties these past few weeks

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

yikes at how many people chose to ignore the sentiment of charli's post to parrot homophobic rhetoric in here (the end game of your funny little poppers bottom jokes = actual homophobes feeling empowered to do the same!) 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.