Latto - 'Sugar Honey Iced Tea'

punisher

50 minutes ago, Alex said:

she thought she was gonna gag with these inflated streams but all of these songs combined doesn't even reach 100m... she definitely could've left the solo versions off and called it a day idk :rip:

She doesn't even have verses on "Sunday Service" remix and it was always stupid they didn't pushed Put It On Da Floor Again (Continued) with both of her verses included. Anyways, these tracks are all placed at the tail end of the project so if folks just won't the body of work that flows they can end it before getting to the pre-release singles. I don't see anything wrong with this + we're getting so many new tracks. I just wish she had a label that pushed her projects. I don't think she has ever had a physical release and even now there's no pre-purchase options. Just preserves for streaming. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EarStyle

• Alex

• theweekend

• punisher

tbh big mama is cute and i like all the snippets she teased.. looking at the tracklist this actually feels like an ALBUM! 16 new tracks is a lot.. i feel like she actually found the sound that works for her.. leave the pop attempts to those who can actually sing (doja)

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, EarStyle said:

She doesn't even have verses on "Sunday Service" remix and it was always stupid they didn't pushed Put It On Da Floor Again (Continued) with both of her verses included. Anyways, these tracks are all placed at the tail end of the project so if folks just won't the body of work that flows they can end it before getting to the pre-release singles. I don't see anything wrong with this + we're getting so many new tracks. I just wish she had a label that pushed her projects. I don't think she has ever had a physical release and even now there's no pre-purchase options. Just preserves for streaming. 

Okay I'm sure you're right that the tracks probably don't flow with the rest of the album + people can just skip or stop listening to the album before it gets to them but ngl it just looks... tacky and solely to boost numbers, that's all I'm saying, Summer Walker did it right with Playing Games imo. No one needs to hear the same song twice in a row, twice ykwim?. Also yes I agree she deserves better for the amount of effort she puts into her career but RCA is infamous for awful album rollouts so who's surprised, Scarlet still doesn't have a vinyl :deadbanana4:

Also when was the last time we got actual physicals from a rap girl? Even PF2 release was botched (mostly Nicki's fault tho) :laugh:

• Haha 1

ice with the poo fart scat

now latto with the S.H.l.T? girls please.... :skull:

Album comes out this Friday and there's very little hype I fear :dancehall2: I hope my sis has a big potential hit or at least an undeniably great song ready to launch this album..

777 had Big Energy and it debuted at #15 with 23k sales. I'd be shocked if she outdid that but I'm hoping it doesn't drop too much lower

She is featured on a new Drake song. 

''Housekeeping Knows''

• Like 1

Call 701-922-7448 for the features. I can only tell Ciara's voice. 

• Like 1

Ok maybe I hear CoCo Jones voice too. 

• Like 1

Folks saying Mariah The Scientist too but I don't really listen to her so I don't know her speaking voice lol

i already added PIODF and Lotto to 777, sorry Latto :fan:

• Confused 1

well… at least she left Seven off lol

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, EarStyle said:

Folks saying Mariah The Scientist too but I don't really listen to her so I don't know her speaking voice lol

that's defo Mariah at the end! glad they're reuniting :heart:

image0.jpg?ex=66b467dc&is=66b3165c&hm=ac07d24e3c90084317c3d76cc65d155ae0dfef363c9142c7acc1d785037a341e&

Blick Sum feat. Playboi Carti just leaked omfggg it's so good :jonny5:

Latto and Chlöe will probably overshadow each other. Not smart to drop the same day

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

10 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Latto and Chlöe will probably overshadow each other. Not smart to drop the same day

rap album vs. r&b album??? there's no correlation boo

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Alex said:

rap album vs. r&b album??? there's no correlation boo

they low key have similar fanbases online at least.

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

hmmm maybe, but chloe stans don't like latto (remember how For The Night was received? lol) Plus latto has a lot of hot rap features on this so I think she'll be fine with those fanbases tuning in for their faves. 2 different lanes for sure. 

2 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

yeah true

but i think latto's is gonna be the one overshadowing, especially since there was more promo and more exciting features

i also think jungook is gonna be on the album

the BoTS are coming

5 minutes ago, punisher said:

i also think jungook is gonna be on the album

the BoTS are coming

did she manage to get the half of the industry on this album or what? i wonder what the production budget was lol :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the bubbling under #1 race will be tough lmao

I wanted a wheelie kind of bop to launch this album. ugh.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Alex said:

Blick Sum feat. Playboi Carti just leaked omfggg it's so good :jonny5:

SLAPS

Tracklist

• Thanks 1

Great tracklist

love female features 

FEMALE HIPHOP UNITY COME TRU

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.