HDD: Gracie Abrams #2 87k, Chappell Roan #6 61k, Taylor #1x10 116k

ALA

Really impressive debut for Gracie. I couldn't get into the album or the cursive singing, but clearly her dad the gp disagreed :clap3: 

Edited by PoisonPill

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fridayteenage

• ALA

• NEX

• Feanor

Damn, that's a really really solid debut for Gracie. :clap3: 

The Ten Weeks at #1 Department :clap3: 

Do Moneybagg Yo & SuicideBoys have streaming hits or something keeping their albums afloat in the top 20? I usually try to keep up with why certain albums stick around the top of the charts but I'm a little out of the loop there.

I wonder how Camila, Meg, Omar Apollo, and Cupcakke are going to fare next week. (Obviously Cupcakke won't debut high but still curious how much of a pull she has. Omar will be lucky to crack Top 10 but I think he can definitely crack top 20. Camila and Megan are guaranteed top 10s, top 5 is where I'm unsure.)  

Brat's stability :clap3:Its 3rd week still being higher than Crash's debut:clap3:

Midwest Princess smashing hard and without even GLB on it :clap3:

• Like 1

Just about what I thought for Taylor. I guess week 11 will maybe be secured by one of the remaining shipments - intrigued to see what happens afterward. This era feels like a perfection of the strategies she first began to employ during the Folklore era, and I think the album still has a lot of steam left for a couple more runs at #1 after its consecutive streak is eventually broken, if she plays her cards right.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

Ariana's sudden increase? Did she recently release anything?

She shipped 15k signed CDs, and the remix boosted an extra 3k units in streaming and track units 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Gerardo said:

She shipped 15k signed CDs, and the remix boosted an extra 3k units in streaming and track units 

nice boost anyway

5 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Just about what I thought for Taylor. I guess week 11 will maybe be secured by one of the remaining shipments - intrigued to see what happens afterward. This era feels like a perfection of the strategies she first began to employ during the Folklore era, and I think the album still has a lot of steam left for a couple more runs at #1 after its consecutive streak is eventually broken, if she plays her cards right.

? Week 11 is secure without doing anything. She's getting 30k sells from people buying in store every werk

5 hours ago, mael said:

Morgan omg. He's about to return to number 1 in a month:rip: 

You do know that Taylor is not doing anything less than 80k for at least another 3-6 months right? And that's not counting new releases from Zack Bryan or Eminem 

J.J. did his homework and bought 84K copies :clap3:

In all seriousness, I like the album, good for Gracie :clap3:

19 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Damn, that's a really really solid debut for Gracie. :clap3: 

The Ten Weeks at #1 Department :clap3: 

Do Moneybagg Yo & SuicideBoys have streaming hits or something keeping their albums afloat in the top 20? I usually try to keep up with why certain albums stick around the top of the charts but I'm a little out of the loop there.

I wonder how Camila, Meg, Omar Apollo, and Cupcakke are going to fare next week. (Obviously Cupcakke won't debut high but still curious how much of a pull she has. Omar will be lucky to crack Top 10 but I think he can definitely crack top 20. Camila and Megan are guaranteed top 10s, top 5 is where I'm unsure.)  

Idk about SuicideBoys but Moneybagg has Chris B. & Morgan features that I have seen on several IG/TikTok posts. So I guess they're semi-viral.

Really hoping Omar can show off next week. Been loving the singles.

• Thanks 1

Her meteoric rise reminds me of Gaga's. Lets hope she can handle her overnight stardom well.

Edited by LustSpell

11 minutes ago, goverm3nth0ker said:

when she gives us a top tier performance at the vmas and this album hits #1

The VMAs this year have so much potential. Chappell Roan performing, Sabrina Carpenter performing. A Katy or Eminem Vanguard award and even Olivia Rodrigo in the mix for a scandal with Sabrina and with Gaga rumored to be releasing in August maybe even a performance from her :jonny5:

OT: Rise, Chappell, Rise :heart2:

Edited by Doctor Dick
  • Like 1

Time for a Deluxe with "Good Luck, Babe!" so it can go even higher (although Taylor is still very strong).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.