Sabrina Carpenter - The Short N' Sweet Tour

kyliefever2002

Queue is finally moving at a non-horrible pace, but I imagine that means people are seeing there's nothing left and are leaving :chick3:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• Julia Fox

• LikeAChampion

• Rotunda

44 minutes ago, Lion said:

Getting (good) tickets to MTL was the hunger games

Same. Was really surprised. Was in the queue at 9.30 (usually they open around 9.40/45) and I was 7.000 smtg. 

like is she that big??

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

these HAVE to be scalpers I mean there's just no way :deadbanana4:

It's ******* rediculous! Ticketmaster hasn't improved anything since the Eras tour. Can the useles government do something already!

Edited by Walk_Away21

Only tickets left for me were nearly $500 for both new york locations :chick3:

Edited by FireMotif16

46 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

Was in the waiting room for Dallas for about 30 minutes, then there were about 10,000 people in front of me in the queue. :deadbanana4:

Welp by the time I got through the queue, there was nothing left except for a handful of Cash App Card tickets that looked like they're limited view, and VIP GA packages.

1 minute ago, Opulent said:

Welp there's nothing left for the pre-sale in any of my nearby venues :chick3:

Is there even gonna be a general sale at this point?

WHEW I managed to snatch tickets for the Houston date they announced last minute since it wasn't sold through Ticketmaster. I was fighting for my LIFE, the seats I selected kept getting snatched up before I could checkout and I even got errored out of the page and had to wait in the queue again. :deadbanana:It's a 3 hour drive and I had to settle for nosebleeds, but w/e I'm just happy my tickets are secured. :jonny:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Is there even gonna be a general sale at this point?

They never release all the tickets during the presale

8 minutes ago, Bender34 said:

They never release all the tickets during the presale

the eras tour they sold out and cancelled the general sale. I never trust ticketmaster.

Edited by Walk_Away21

So AXS is asking to verify you're not a bot by doing a captcha but Ticketmaster is letting everyone in before submitting a presale code... just like the eras tour. Ticketmaster your days are numbered! :oxygen2:

8 minutes ago, LikeAChampion said:

So AXS is asking to verify you're not a bot by doing a captcha but Ticketmaster is letting everyone in before submitting a presale code... just like the eras tour. Ticketmaster your days are numbered! :oxygen2:

I don't think they even asked for a code?! And the code wasn't unique. It's disgusting!

3 minutes ago, Popboi. said:

Told y'all it would be a bloodbath

I knew ATRL was wrong as always and understimated her demand. But to get into a queue for a "smaller" city on a week night and it was 20k+ long?!? Like I did not expect that...

All the tiktoks I have seen showing them buy $400+ Platinum tickets... :toofunny3: if you have the money ok but no one should be buying those tickets

46k+ in the queue for the forum I-

12 minutes ago, ALA said:

All the tiktoks I have seen showing them buy $400+ Platinum tickets... :toofunny3: if you have the money ok but no one should be buying those tickets

46k+ in the queue for the forum I-

My group ended up with $400 (after fees) floor seats because all of us were so far back in the queue our shows were sold out. So we caved for the only friend who even saw tickets available. :deadbanana2: I stg this is going to be my last concert because it's not even worth it anymore. Half a day to sit in a queue to pay overpriced tickets for your 3rd choice of show. And multiple friends didn't even get tickets at all!

Edited by Walk_Away21

10 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

By the time I made it in, this was the Seattle date... just locked Cash App seats and $400+ floor :rip:

C0rm7Qa.png

Wow there's more than I thought from CashApp. Most cities literally have 0 tickets left it's crazy.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.