Sabrina Carpenter - The Short N' Sweet Tour

kyliefever2002

No shade, but I dont think viral tiktok songs translate to tour ticket sales :suburban:

I wish she sticks to theater though and later expands to arenas if her album did well. 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• Julia Fox

• LikeAChampion

• Rotunda

The people only referring to Espresso and PPP as ha hits! :chick2:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

No shade, but I dont think viral tiktok songs translate to tour ticket sales :suburban:

I wish she sticks to theater though and later expands to arenas if her album did well. 

viral tik tok songs that are doing amazing on every streaming, sales and radio metric. The clown make up that will appear on your face when all the dates sold out will be fun to see  

• Like 5

58 minutes ago, Bumba said:

Girl, she won't sell out one arena show. She is not a MPG and does not have a big fanbase. She is a two hit wonder and needs to tour theatres and build a bigger fanbase with more hits. It will be funny to witness all the empty seats I guess

you know we'll pull out your silly comment when the time comes :eddie:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, harwee said:

People forget she's been doing this for awhile now. Emails I Can't Send did really well with significantly more dates and they ended up adding more and more. This is gonna smash. :clap3:

Exactly. She has built a reputation as a good live artist to see and has outgrown theathers. Now it may have been safer to do midsize venues that seat like 5-7k, with Espresso, PPP, and her constantly going viral, I think she has the demand to fill arenas. And if the nosebleeds are cheap like people are saying, that will help fill. Getting into a concert for $30 these days is rarer. Casual locals might snatch those up if she doesn't sell out quick.

• Like 3

ATRL better not do another refresh anytime soon, because I'll need to tag all the idiotic doubters that are talking out of their ass…

She has built a solid fanbase even before she left HW and it got even bigger during the EICS era, this new wave is only the cherry on a very solid top which makes this decision pretty smart and natural and not them being deluded by the hype.

Just watch and get ready to eat your words out.

One of the funnest things about stanning Sabrina these past few years has been her constantly proving her detractors wrong when they underestimate her. The girls never learn.

spacer.png

Anyways I will be PERCHED for that pre-sale, I can't wait :duca:

• Like 5

GOD DAMNIT I don't use Spotify

FZ6FRTb.gif

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Opulent said:

One of the funnest things about stanning Sabrina these past few years has been her constantly proving her detractors wrong when they underestimate her. The girls never learn.

spacer.png

Anyways I will be PERCHED for that pre-sale, I can't wait :duca:

Isn't that sweet I guess so?

1. making fun of her because of Olivia situation, saying emails was bad but then switching when they give the album a listen.

2. the Nonsense auto play payola allegations saying she was gonna be out of the top 200 after a month and it's been almost two years and the song is top 60 global and has a residency on the top 200 since it started. 

3. Saying she doesn't have hits and she will never find a spot on the h100 top 20 but feather almost got there, even feather was accused of radio payola but it reached #1 on pop radio like two months ago and it's still top 10 because the people loves it and it's still top 30 on Billboard despite being out there for a year and being pushed a single for more than 6 months (it's called longevity and payola could never give you that)

4. then Espresso came out and started saying she was using auto play for its humongous numbers .

5. espresso starting to be top 10 over all platforms denying the auto play allegations and then saying "but now she needs a second hit" -and saying that Taylor was the reason she was smashing but she was outselling her current single and turned she had the bigger smash of the two 

6. releases "PPP" people on here saying the song was trash and it was destined to flop but started to smash since day #1

7. people saying she's terrible live because she was dancing and singing Espresso everywhere without a rest after going on tour for almost two years, now she's back at the spectacular performances and being praised by the press and the GP because her performer abilities

8. keeping the payola allegations, but PPP reaching #1 on AM US, UK and debuting high on almost all charts, expected  to reach #1 on the Hot 100 next week but I know then they will say "she now needs a third hit and a hit album to be considered a successful artists"

I can see next on the list the album smashing and outselling all the expectations, the third single smashing once again but obviously it won't be enough for them and will say "she needs 3 more hits and another era to prove she's successful and bla bla" and the tour obviously being completely sold out and then justifying saying "but could she sold out stadiums? hahaha she's a flop" and her receiving a Grammy before them saying her music was a joke to just be nominated alone.

It has been so fun being always on the right side, talent and hard work ALWAYS wins and Sabrina is the prime example of that. ATRL will fume for forever at this point. I would clearly stay shut instead of barking on here to be proven wrong once again

Edited by Julia Fox
  • Like 4

I don't know why everyone mocking her when arenas are practically now the standard for pop girls...in the US. Even Lizzo and Doja were able to do an arena tour there

Filling arenas in Europe, Asia, and Latin America is another thing. :duck:

I'm not even a fan but people are acting as if the touring industry is the same as 10 or even 5 years ago. All the ones who have done multiple arena tours are trying stadiums, and obviously the smaller ones are upgrading. Touring is huge right now, it's great to see more artists making it big. Let's just hope prices (in general) stop increasing. 

:coffee2:  I think there are some on here that have a bit too much invested in her success and maybe just need to touch some grass every once in awhile.  Just my take but not everyone is out to get her....

Got my CashApp card ready :clap3:

This will be a bloodbath, a lot of y'all are truly underestimating her demand :bibliahh: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kylizzle said:

Can she fill arenas? I'll be attending. But I think Olivia had the smartest approach of the new girls by channeling her massive demand into small venues and establishing herself as a high-demand act. 

Olivia only did theaters cause she didn't have enough songs for a good arena show (notice her current setlist being basically her 2 albums in full and then some) and cause she had no previous tour experience. Sabrina has 5 long tours behind her and some as opening acts, if anything the second leg of the tour for emails should've been in a few arenas.

I'm really excited to see her for the first time, I was hoping for smaller venues but at least there's a little production value with the stage and catwalk.

I think she had potential to do well, I'm probably like a majority of people who are interested based on this era so as long as ticket prices are actually reasonable I'll be attending, but I don't think I'll be spending more than $150~ for a floor ticket. 

• Confused 1

Didn't know she's been around for so long, let's see if she's a one album wonder

4 hours ago, Bumba said:

Girl, she won't sell out one arena show. She is not a MPG and does not have a big fanbase. She is a two hit wonder and needs to tour theatres and build a bigger fanbase with more hits. It will be funny to witness all the empty seats I guess

she's done smaller venues before when she was less than half famous as now

so?

She's here to stay. Can't wait for sold out headlines just to shut up some members

6 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

it will be a bloodbath at msg

I imagine they're prepared and planning to add a 2nd show at MSG on September 30th, with there being that open window between the next show :clap3:

Same with a 2nd date at Crypto in LA as the North American leg ends 

UK leg starting february 

It's not her debut era :rip: she's been around and can definitely sell this tour out after her previous and her breakthrough. she's being smart and striking while it's hot. 

ALSO amaarae needs her chappell moment on this tour

Sabrina is five albums deep and done numerous tours and this is her breakout year in the mainstream. I think she has enough of a fanbase and general interest to do arenas now. Olivia Rodrigo could have done an arena tour for her debut album but decided not to probably because it was her first tour and she didn't feel ready. Artists such as Charlie xcx and Troye Sivan have a very specific niche audience so it doesnt make sense for them to do arenas expect in big cities such as NY/LA. 

Edited by lovely88

WHY IS EVERY ARTIST SKIPPING DC THIS YEAR? AHHHHH

People are really underestimating her demand :rip: This is like her fifth or sixth tour. She will easily sell out arenas. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.