• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• Reverse Warholian

• Kern

• goldstargay

starting to feel astonished that we even got a song at all tbh, feels like a long time ago now in a completely different album campaign

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Burqa said:

nobody wants this atp

i do

• Like 2

2 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

the way it's not coming tomorrow either :bibliahh:

she need to release it by now..but I don't think she will release with Katy perry 

This is going the C,XOXO route with the delays and false starts and endless teasing for an artist that is coming up from a underperformance (So Good). Hype was peaking a couple of weeks ago

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm already tired of this single and we don't even have The release date

Constant social media posts with the same snippet over and over again but no release date in sight... welcome back I LUV IT 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 7/10/2024 at 6:44 PM, liquiddiamonds said:

This is going the C,XOXO route with the delays and false starts and endless teasing for an artist that is coming up from a underperformance (So Good). Hype was peaking a couple of weeks ago

What is So Good? Was it a soundtrack song?

I really don't understand this endless teasing strategy. You'd think these massive labels would learn by now that this just kills all the hype :rip:

15 minutes ago, Hex said:

What is So Good? Was it a soundtrack song?

Her pop comeback, a loose single. she fought her label for it to be released and it was carried heavily by radio. Did little on streaming. If she's going to try pop again she needs to come with a 100 and a team on point. Even if she doesn't want major success this strategy is not it… the fans have been through enough with that website

Edited by liquiddiamonds

hfk had perfect radio singles at the time… very on trend

since when did graveyard, so good and lucky become her idea of big pop comeback? she's so out of touch it blows my mind. chasing hits to the detriment of quality songs and still failing is insane

we just need a rock album from her after this :jonny: like you can't drop a song like experiment on me and then keep giving us something completely different :weeps:

• Like 2

she needs to hurry up and drop this wtf?

the album would be out in January 2025 atp.

not a single person with a 1% of SELF-RESPECT at least wants anything Lucky-related after such a trashy rollout. definition of fans humiliation. she should be ASHAMED of herself. 

• Like 1

not date yet?

original Lucky was released on August 8th. maybe this is what Halsey is aiming this long-ass rollout for? 

Is this a cover? If so, from which song? 

• Confused 1

10 hours ago, original_lifeline said:

original Lucky was released on August 8th. maybe this is what Halsey is aiming this long-ass rollout for? 

Now that you pointed this out I think she's actually planning to do this 🥲. I guess we have 4 more weeks 🤡 

Edited by Drownxngshadows

55 minutes ago, Drownxngshadows said:

Now that you pointed this out I think she's actually planning to do this 🥲. I guess we have 4 more weeks 🤡 

then we can say goodbye to album coming on August 30th. not even mentioning her 'promise' to drop it before her next live show 

Spoiler

ㅤㅤ🤡

🤡🤡🤡

🤡

🤡

🤡

• Like 2

I don't get it...seriously.
And I'm not one to complain lol

49 minutes ago, FireFade said:

do we know if it's coming this year? 

song, album, her retirement? 

Totally forgot about it

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.