Halsey - "Lucky"

Rihlord

This is everything I've wanted from her. I'm in heaven lol. 

Though aren't there theories the album may have 4 different sonic themes all different from one another?

Edited by Communion
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• Reverse Warholian

• kyliefever2002

• Kern

sounds like a bop :jonny: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

IJBOL this sounds like an Atomic Kitten phoned in sample @TalkThatRihanna. Oh I fear @Reverse Warholian lost again.

All that shade to our Say So rip off bops, just to get a cover of Lucky as the lead :ahh: Oh it was bad for our good sis @Reverse Warholian

Edited by TalkThatRihanna
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

All that shade to our Say So rip off bops, just to get a cover of Lucky as the lead :ahh: Oh it was bad for our good sis @Reverse Warholian

The "why do these tears come at night" sent me into orbit. The flat vocals. :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Aren't all of you post malone fans?

what all these mental gymnastics for 

• Like 2

the first snippet kept getting stuck in my head and i think the sample will sound better when we hear the full song, very excited :jonny6:

On 7/2/2024 at 1:08 AM, Communion said:

Though aren't there theories the album may have 4 different sonic themes all different from one another?

Let's discuss this. Because I've never seen anyone doing something like this - albums usually have clear theme, anything to give them cohesivness or are eclectic and more like a playlist/collection of songs. But I've never seen an album where different sonic themes and aesthetics are the theme itself. Like imagine Lucky with Britney sample + the Disney aesthetics and all that and then the next single being disco song inspired by the 80s. It would be mind blowing actually

sigh

Where is this *****? The ****. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.