• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• original_lifeline

• Reverse Warholian

• kyliefever2002

• makeawish

This is why Halsey didn't have lasting power. Now she's a Y2K pop girlie? She never had an identity of her own and it just comes across as inauthentic. Shame because she had some solid potential.

• Thumbs Down 2

Not surprised. I think that's just the final outro based on the background instrumentation. Hope the actual choruses are original. 

Edited by Reverse Warholian

I like Halsey but what is this hunny?

Lucky sweetie, I'm so sorry...

9 minutes ago, Cheers said:

This is why Halsey didn't have lasting power. Now she's a Y2K pop girlie? She never had an identity of her own and it just comes across as inauthentic. Shame because she had some solid potential.

I'd argue that she's made significant stylistic changes as part of her "brand". Her last two albums were also deliberately diverse in sound. Given that she first gained attention as a Tumblr/e-girl, I think the Y2K pastiche suits her well. Her approach feels more tongue-in-cheek, reminiscent of Jewel's 'Intuition' imo. 

Anyway, I wouldn't mind the Britney interpolation if it were an outro or something. When the full song is released, those choruses better be original :rip:

• Like 2

Meh 

Wait! Are we even sure this is actually a part of the song..and not some kind of jingle she recorder for social promo porpuses? I mean..Lucky is one of Britney's best!

how do you go from IICHLIWP to this :skull: 

• Thanks 1

I've a feeling this will be quite good...I trust in Ashley. She's yet to release a project I haven't enjoyed idk :celestial:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.