Final predictions (6/29): Please Please Please #1

B-Luke

wondering if  Shaboozey's  performance at the BET awards will help him reach number one in early to mid July?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• pride4jc1222

• Julia Fox

• B-Luke

Espresso will be her Greedy hit, peaking at #3, I don't see Espresso climbing to #1  or. #2 when Please Please Please & a Bar song (Tipsy) still smashing hard, not to mention INSH still far ahead.

But in other hand, Please Please Please will be her US smashing #1 hit (if it hit #1 this week or next week)

Espresso will be her Greedy hit, peaking at #3, I don't see Espresso climbing to #1  or. #2 when Please Please Please & a Bar song (Tipsy) still smashing hard, not to mention INSH still far ahead.

But in other hand, Please Please Please will be her US smashing #1 hit (if it hit #1 this week or next week)

12 hours ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Are you surprised that Jack Antonoff is still finding mainstream success? Does this show that ATRL is out of touch with the GP?

Not surprised at! Jack is THAT producer :worship: 

I Had Some Help is discount, Sabrina's in trouble :dancehall: 

55 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

I Had Some Help is discount, Sabrina's in trouble :dancehall: 

It's been discounted since Friday, they most likely factored that in already:

Morgan having that feature with Moneybagg Yo may actually be helping Please Please Please secure the #1 this week. It has passed IHSH for #3 on AM.

But the fact that Morgan can chart that high as a feature on Moneybagg Yo's song, it's inevitable Lies Lies Lies is going to get historically big debut numbers, at least on streaming.

2 hours ago, pride4jc1222 said:

Morgan having that feature with Moneybagg Yo may actually be helping Please Please Please secure the #1 this week. It has passed IHSH for #3 on AM.

But the fact that Morgan can chart that high as a feature on Moneybagg Yo's song, it's inevitable Lies Lies Lies is going to get historically big debut numbers, at least on streaming.

I just saw that, where did that collaboration come from :deadbanana2: 

And the collab is called Whiskey Whiskey? :psyduck:

Whiskey Whiskey

Lies Lies Lies

Please Please Please

I wonder what is the next hit song that's going to get this pattern

lol

• Haha 1

STREAMED PPP 24/7 GOOD THING IT PAID OFF

29 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

lol

On 6/16/2024 at 8:00 PM, Julia Fox said:

If Island is smart they send this to radio on Monday/Tuesday because this is already getting 1M airplay with no official release! This is the chance to make stop the close gap between her and Morgan :jonnycat: please hurry up! And release the remixes, sped up and acapella and then they should keep pushing Espresso to go #1 eventually lol the way they seem to have a fetish with that song 

The flop label was NOT ready for the slayage
and I believe this is their office right now:
New York State Dept. of Environmental Conservation on X: "DEC social team  DEC social team drafting tweets accidentally about limiting public tweeting  on bear encounters limiting pubic beer encounters https://t.co/pa7jWdKXrl"  / X 

• Haha 1

Come on PPP, rooting for Espresso next.

WMN/OG 2.0 please.

Formula 1 Sport GIF by Formula Santander

20 hours ago, BeyIridescent said:

wondering if  Shaboozey's  performance at the BET awards will help him reach number one in early to mid July?

The BET awards are Sunday, June 30, so Shaboozey should pull out all the stops for ABS starting next Friday (June 28) to ensure the #1. The new Morgan song comes out the following tracking week.

• Like 3

PPP had a big decrease today on US spotify :sad:  It fell from 4.5 million to 4.1 million

Let's hope there's still chance for the #1

5 hours ago, Green said:

PPP had a big decrease today on US spotify :sad:  It fell from 4.5 million to 4.1 million

Let's hope there's still chance for the #1

She's still around 2M ahead from Post/Morgan and it's still comfortably #1 on US AM so I don't see any problem + it's extremely stable on iTunes and today it gained 0.5M airplay. She's fine 

• Like 5

Oh my :dancehall: so they're only like 5pts apart

5 hours ago, B-Luke said:

Oh my :dancehall: so they're only like 5pts apart

5 points? Why does it sound like its just 1 point away. 

• Confused 1

Today PPP fell from 4.1 million to 3.8 million on US spotify. If she misses the #1 because of this :biblio:

where r the US carpenters, we need them to STREAM

4 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

The tracking week is over. I think the EP should be enough to push PPP over the top this week.

35 minutes ago, jermgazitsang said:

She released the versions, her team did the right thing this time and they didn't buy them. :angry: 

Espresso had more versions yesterday in the top 100  :rip: :ace: 

8-1

Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please

14    =    
Sabrina Carpenter - Espresso

57    +3    

75    -8    

140    +26    
Sabrina Carpenter - Please Please Please

35 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

The tracking week is over. I think the EP should be enough to push PPP over the top this week.

It's weird that the acoustic version, sped, slow, instrumental, a acapella versions didn't even chart on the top 200 of itunes  :huh: 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

5 points? Why does it sound like its just 1 point away. 

% and points isn't the same I believe

For example in the midweek update they said 2% of difference and that was 6 points of difference (PPP 387 points and I had some help 381 points)