• futuresuperstar2023

• CandleGuy

• Wicked

Top Posters In This Topic

My fave, Adele.

But if it aint broke, don't fix it.

olivia

7 hours ago, nostalgic said:

Sia. Her homeless clown meets Big Bird aesthetic and creepy little girl pantomime started to smell 8 years ago.

lol.

sia GIF by iHeartRadio

She reminds me of this local prostitute who dresses with big, little girl bows in her hair  and she is 50 plus. 😳

i was a massive sia fan from the start when she used to look cool and not cover her face and had her natural blonde bob. 

Edited by J.D.
  • Like 1

I agree with Adele. 

She has no confidence in her song choices and really doesn't know what she is doing song style wise. Billie needs to give her a lesson.

hold on was the only decent song on her last album. If she is going to make slow songs your grandma likes then this is a good base.

Beyoncé and Taylor swift. Their time is almost up. They need to reinvent themselves. Beyoncé in the personality space and Taylor on the generic safe pop route. 

Taylor should reinvent herself the same way Rihanna did by venturing into other fields outside of music… 

• Haha 3

Pink and Adele for sure. 

Taylor to a lesser extent (less synthpop / antoff snores) and Katy too, but will await kp6 to make a final judgement. 

• Like 1

Too many to say

Madonna

Taylor

Bruno

The Weeknd

Katy

Dua

Adele

Amas 2019 GIF by AMAs

• Haha 1

Adele and Katy Perry tbh

Gaga 

Taylor Lately  (All her albums are just getting Stale, Reputation was fantastic but after that idk) 

Taylor like PLEASE girl we need that angry rock album so bad, executively produced by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross 

Madonna. Out of all reinventions she ever had she now needs one more than ever. Or intervention.

• Thumbs Down 1

Definitely not Taylor

She has ranged from country-bubblegum pop-synthpop-pop rock-folk-alternative

The thing about it is she needs to know how to focus on one side and not over-release it, like I can tell TTPD will be a masterpiece album if she knows how to trim it and stuck it to several Midnights 3AM tracks

She just released what's she freshly made these days, but some of them may be saved later and paired with other songs she wrote later, and made more cohesive works

She needs new producer, but I dont think she needa to get rid of Jack Antonoff completely cause his production is not that tiresome

I mean, with right amount/balance, she has produced folklore

Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Adele, and Pink.

The latter three are particularly dull.

pink 100000000%

The one in most need of it is definitely Ms Swift herself

Her pinterest sepia tone aesthetic is so overused and tired and not to mention, super bland 

surprised people aren't saying Dua. she struck gold with FN but clearly that sound is played out now, she needs to do something new and less generic than her new album.

• Like 1

Adele. The park and bark act is getting stale and there's a reason 30 was such an underperformance for her. It's time to do something different. 

Also, Gaga. Chromatica closed a chapter in her career and the safe AC stuff is getting beyond boring (and frankly, is below what she's capable of). It feels like the perfect moment for her to take an artistic step forward. 

Dua

Adele

P!nk

Rina

Taylor

15 hours ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

5914e7c1678fe_cc19b4e4.thumb_gifc200.ecd

A successful business women probably doesn't need a reinvention 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.