• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badvibez

• Communion

• Kanes

• fromily

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Kanes said:

Overrated woman that gays on ATRL still worship for whatever reason.

How is she overrated in ANY way? :deadbanana2: My god people on here say the dumbest things. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

44 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Was there something that Paris has done or said recently  that was transphobic or racist? :huh:

im not a fan of Kim Petras, but Paris JUST came out with a collab with her like, last year?

i doubt shes transphobic

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FireFade said:

Rina really shouldn't have collaborated with that lady, I'm disappointed, but Matty is still the worse out of the two, he doesn't have the right to act holier-than-thou 

matty-healy-choking-himself.gif

A popcorn emoji is not "holier than thou" :toofunny3: he's just showing everyone that he sees the hypocrisy without saying anything. I kind of love that he's not even giving her the satisfaction of a full sentence :dies:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Kanes said:

Overrated woman that gays on ATRL still worship for whatever reason.

Charli xcx?

• Like 6
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

Rina going on stage ranting about Matty being a racist white man only to collab with Paris Hilton, a racist white woman right after. A performative mess.

And bigotry aside, imagine willingly working with Paris Hilton in the year of our lord 2024. Rina had one good album and she's been in the dog pound ever since. I have to ijbol.

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

people had vitriol for rina already since this hell (mind you the rest of hold the girl is decent) so it adds more to their bias when Rina has a misstep. Yet still it removes them of actually caring about racism

if we held pop girlies and their proximity to problematic ppl to the same standard there'd  be more backlash but there isn't, bc at the end of the day art is about what you get away with  :coffee: 

• Like 4

all three can get on a bus straight to hell. Charli can drive 

• Haha 7

And now suddenly no one cares about Matty's questionable behavior just so they can drag a woman for... being a hypocrite? Because that's definitely worse than being racist, right? But I guess ATRL only pretended to care about that to attack Taylor, so transparent :flower2:

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

Wait, Didn't Paris Hilton apologize about those comments and everything?:gaycattel:

You guys don't realize you're exposing yourselves by some of these comments. It still doesn't make him being racist any better or less. Rina is an Asian woman so of course she's going to speak on it as she's allowed to. 

• Like 11

Rina is a hypocrite. And This Hell ruined her career.

1 hour ago, I Am Music said:

You guys don't realize you're exposing yourselves by some of these comments. It still doesn't make him being racist any better or less. Rina is an Asian woman so of course she's going to speak on it as she's allowed to. 

it never sit right with me how people are constantly lashing an asian woman for calling out a racist. like…that isn't the serve you think it is and it doesn't matter if you think her music is bad 

• Like 5

People focusing more on trying to have a 'gotcha' moment with Rina than on criticising the actual racism by Matty or Paris (which Rina might not even have been aware of) is very telling.

xcx.thumb.gif.1f59c1891d64af59975af389625bcc07.gif

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.