Matty Healy drags Rina Sawayama for working with Paris Hilton

CandleGuy

Rina posted on IG about her collab with Paris, for which she is getting backlash for working with a known racist, transphobe, and Trump supporter.

Ratty showed up in the comments:

Rina had previously dragged Ratty for being a racist pig:

Seems Miss Rina is willing to step off of her high horse to collab with a well known celeb, despite her racist past, and Miss Ratty was not going to let that slide.

Thots? :eatpopcorn:

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badvibez

• Communion

• Kanes

• fromily

Top Posters In This Topic

ppl can learn and grow im pretty sure rina had a convo with paris and this collab wasn't all random but whatever he's the last one to be talking x

• Like 13

33 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Overrated woman that gays on ATRL still worship for whatever reason.

azealia banks?

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

I had no idea about Paris! Did this happen recently? I'll admit I don't really know much about her other than her song Stars Are Blind and that show she had with Nicole? This is disappointing to hear… 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, Kanes said:

Overrated woman that gays on ATRL still worship for whatever reason.

You have to be more specific :gaycat2:

• Haha 11

Rina really shouldn't have collaborated with that lady, I'm disappointed, but Matty is still the worse out of the two, he doesn't have the right to act holier-than-thou 

matty-healy-choking-himself.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Was there something that Paris has done or said recently  that was transphobic or racist? :huh:

No.

• Like 5

Rina was championing herself as a moral high ground so for her to collab with Paris… Ratty made a point i fear

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

I didn't even know about Paris' racist past, but her homophobic comments about gay men all being gross and having AIDS already turned me way off. Now she just went from worse to worser in my mind. She really should have faded into permanent obscurity in the 2010s.

• Like 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.