Was 'Yes, and?' really that bad?

Kern

I still don't see why it got backlash for being bland when it was actually refreshing and I'm glad she didn't go the positions route. 

• Thanks 2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• magazine

• Kanes

• wehavetostan

Yeah. Its like a Great Value Renaissance reject

I liked all the singles but still want fantasize

I think the song makes much more sense in the album and not as much as a single

One of the biggest bops of the year and I'm so glad she made an Erotica sounding song in 2024 because it's what the gays deserve, we need MORE in that vein

• Thanks 1

it was my 2nd least fave on the album her 2nd single was my least favourite but it was one of her best music videos

luckly the boy is mine saved her bad single choices 

No it was always a bop from the beginning. Real ones knew 

:ryan3:

11 hours ago, nostalgic said:

It was always a delicious bop of pop. If you get it, you get it. If not, oh well!

ezgif-6-4bf56327e7.thumb.gif.a5d2c45b63f

exactly. i thought the yes, and? was lovely.

It's a new sound for Ari, which I appreciate. But I feel like, the song could've been better

Time will not alter the fact that this song was outdated, uninspired and an awful wannabe.

Time will not alter the fact that this song was outdated, uninspired and an awful wannabe.

Its amazing, people just have bad taste for dance bops and eventually recognize them some years later.

i was a skeptic at first (i thought it was a bit 'slagging off the press and courting it at the same time', felt like a cheap vogue rip off and the chorus doesn't scan properly), but improbably i've reached a stage where i don't care about any of that anymore, i even like the mariah version

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.