Rihanna says "R9 is the longest I've taken to create something"

SweetTalker

She probably has no idea how to approach her audience now that she's filthy rich and a mother. She can't do relatable music cause despite her humble attitude she's still a billionaire and she also can't make fluffy bops after so many years of anticipation. Another Anti would work perfectly for her and I hope she knows that for whenever (or if) she puts an album out again.

Fixed  :bird:

Rihanna says "R9 is the longest I've taken to approve something that my writing camp created"

and when it will be done it will sound dated AF

car rihanna GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

If she ever does release R9…. Imagine the wait till R10….. :dancehall2::dancehall3:

to think about a decade ago i thought we'd be waiting for R15 by now :gaycat6:

Her hair is so cute

• Like 1

not starting over i-

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9521hlmdsqgaiq50yn6k9x

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, lonnie said:

I agree. With Anti she was forced to pay attention and work because she had less by way of distractions. Now with all these ventures plus a whole family, it looks bleak. Of course she probably has four albums worth of material by now, but is she taking the time to fine tune things and work through dissatisfaction and frustration to finally shape a whole project that she would release? 

wasnt her last album she made because she wants songs she can tour and sing when she's old?

but with fenty merch being bigger earnings than her tours she doesnt need to do such songs for touring.

I'm the high pitched scream after the punchline

11 minutes ago, EliteNaviShit said:

I can tolerate this response as this is the most honest she's been about anything music related. 

45 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

wasnt her last album she made because she wants songs she can tour and sing when she's old?

but with fenty merch being bigger earnings than her tours she doesnt need to do such songs for touring.

I think her words were more in like "timeless music" which with the way she was taking little time to make albums at some point she might have felt that the material wouldn't stand the test of time (which it did and it's hilarious looking back). She wanted to sing songs she could resonate with, which also makes sense because she was at crossroads in her personal and professional life. So it had little to do with money from touring and more with confidence in her work. 

It would be such a gag if she dropped this year… in probably the most competitive year for a pop girl ever 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.