Rihanna says "R9 is the longest I've taken to create something"

SweetTalker

Ms. Fenty the Entrepreneur has now debuted her career as a stand up comedian! Joking at some Fenty Hair event about R9. Are you here for her comedy special before R9?:WAP:

• Haha 10

• Haha 5

R9 was actually her upcoming Hair Launch, this whole time it was never an album :suburban:  

you ain't fooling anyone riri

• Haha 2

she thought she ate 

• Like 1

I genuinely believes R9 has been given a lot of time ever since 2019 when she claimed it'd come out, but she's probably never satisfied and with the anticipation surrounding it, the pressure of putting out something great is making it worse for her I fear.

That said, all those side ventures is not making her focus on whatever music project that's left in her plans.

• Like 6

She's lying. If she had worked on it for the longest time it would've been out by now :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Robyn. said:

I genuinely believes R9 has been given a lot of time ever since 2019 when she claimed it'd come out, but she's probably never satisfied and with the anticipation surrounding it, the pressure of putting out something great is making it worse for her I fear.

That said, all those side ventures is not making her focus on whatever music project that's left in her plans.

I agree. With Anti she was forced to pay attention and work because she had less by way of distractions. Now with all these ventures plus a whole family, it looks bleak. Of course she probably has four albums worth of material by now, but is she taking the time to fine tune things and work through dissatisfaction and frustration to finally shape a whole project that she would release? 

• Like 4

Rih, we know.

On the bright side, she's giving us hope for new music I guess...

A comedian if I've ever seen one :suburban:

• Haha 3

Well, No **** riri. Lols

it's funny how she is clowning on people who are still hoping that she will release anything. girl retired long time ago, but there is no point to announce it when she can drop some scraps every couple of months to stay relevant. it's good for her bussines. so for anyone believing there will be R9, keep believing :bird:

• Like 1

I think that the album is ready for years but she can't tour it our promote it so it would immediately flop which would hurt her brand. She is busy with cutting her hair short and wearing make up. 

You kinda have to give it to her I mean :toofunny3:

Edited by BOAZ

She trolling again, cuz I bet she don't even have demos yet 😭

Water is wet as well 

58 minutes ago, geodude said:

she thought she ate 

mte 

these jokes been stale for a hot minute now

Stating the obvious

at least it's on her mind 

She is so annoying

I need her to shut her ******* mouth about music if she's not going to release it anytime soon I'm SO over her

1 hour ago, piotrert said:

for anyone believing there will be R9, keep believing 

Funny that you think you know more about Rihanna's music than Rihanna helself. I don't think it's coming anytime soon, but it's obvious it will happen eventually. 

If she ever does release R9…. Imagine the wait till R10….. :dancehall2::dancehall3:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

Ms. Fenty the Entrepreneur has now debuted her career as a stand up comedian! Joking at some Fenty Hair event about R9. Are you here for her comedy special before R9?:WAP:

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.