Christina reacts to Mariah on Instagram

Sexyzinger

8 minutes ago, Death & Decay said:

I love how Xtina liking one of Mariah's posts has sent ATRL into a tailspin. :rip:

The chokehold Xtina has on this place…

Is the chokehold in the room with us?

Miss thing doesn't have a chokehold on anything. Not the charts, not sales, not touring. She does however have her hand tightly griped around that Ozempic pen.

:nicole:

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Sexyzinger

• XtiRih

• Rocket

10 minutes ago, Rocket said:

Miss thing doesn't have a chokehold on anything. Not the charts, not sales, not touring. She does however have her hand tightly griped around that Ozempic pen.

She has it in you babe, here u are

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

relax a bit, you are trying just too much.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, shyboi said:

wow, did she really say this? this is low, why was she always jealous of the more beautiful and talented girls tho? truly never a girl's girl. 

Ur fave britney said the same or worse

Why Britney loves to attack real vocalist singers? - Base - ATRL

Edited by ReH2o
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 2

All this mess over an instagram like? God, gays here are truly something else. 

Fighting over something that happened almost 25 year ago like if everybody were there. Mariah and Xtina are grown up women who had made up and respect each other, told by their make up artist, they share a lot of make up artist, hair, stylist, etc etc.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm loving this thread

Michael Jackson Popcorn GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ReH2o said:

Ur fave britney said the same or worse

Why Britney loves to attack real vocalist singers? - Base - ATRL

How is that worse? Is English not your first language? 

britney has always preached to people not to look up to her because she's human too and will make mistakes. This is probably incomprehensible to the common atrl but you can separate the artist from the person. It is also wrong to believe your own hype and feel you're better than everyone.

britney gave prime advice and you're trying to twist it in an off topic attempt for a petty stan war that's a quarter of a century old

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

I thought this would be about Christina Milian, not the other one. :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

What an entertaining thread that looks like it came straight out of 2002. I'm far from being a Little Xtinaster, but getting 4 pages out of a like is impressive. I want her to like a Britney post next. Get the geriatrics going.

spacer.png

• Haha 13

6 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

!!!

Still bickering over a party from almost 25 years ago... hell, me and plenty of ATRLers weren't even born when that hapenned. GO TOUCH SOME GRASS. :deadbanana4:

OT: :clap3:

Current stan wars are so boring. Let us have fun

jp23KCF.gif

• Haha 3

one like, 4 pages, under Legend X

Indivisible

with Liberation and Justice for Bionic 🇺🇸
spacer.png

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

XtiRih
45 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Current stan wars are so boring. Let us have fun

jp23KCF.gif

Exactly. Stream the biggest solo songs released this decade by these beautiful women in honor of this celebration  :clap3:

Xtina:

Loyal Brave True - 88,018,626

Mariah:

Out Here On my Own - 3,141,500

Just now, XtiRih said:

Exactly. Stream the biggest solo songs released this decade by these beautiful women in honor of this celebration  :clap3:

Xtina:

Mariah:

I don't think you want to go the streaming route when Mariah destroys her in recurrent (in and outside of Xmas) despite debuting a decade earlier :rip: 

She is currently doing DOUBLE in daily for lead credits. 

• Like 1

XtiRih
2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

I don't think you want to go the streaming route when Mariah destroys her in recurrent (in and outside of Xmas) despite debuting a decade earlier :rip: 

She is currently doing DOUBLE in daily for lead credits. 

Genie gets more streams per day than any Mariah song. I'm not even going to mention Moves Like Jagger. :michael:

06/08

Genie (+401,322)

We Belong Together (+392,099)

We live in the 2020s so let's focus on these songs (after all, apparently Xtina has been the biggest flop ever for 20 years) + why would I compare Xtina's discography to Mariah's? She has like 10 more albums?

So, for reconciliation, I suggest streaming their greatest solo songs from this decade :)

Xtina:

Mariah:

Just now, XtiRih said:

Genie gets more streams per day than any Mariah song. I'm not even going to mention Moves Like Jagger. :michael:

06/08

Genie (+401,322)

We Belong Together (+392,099)

We live in the 2020s so let's focus on these songs (after all, apparently Xtina has been the biggest flop ever for 20 years) + why would I compare Xtina's discography to Mariah's? She has like 10 more albums?

So, for reconciliation, I suggest streaming their greatest solo songs from this decade :)

Xtina:

Mariah:

We Belong Together was just doing 500k for weeks on end (and literally out-streamed Genie until yesterday). Or when It's a Wrap was viral...or Obsessed on and off every other month. :ahh: And Mariah easily doubles her in recurrent pre-Christmas as I said. Let along from November-on. Mariah has 7 solo songs with over 100k daily - Xtina has...ONE

You're desperately referencing that Disney song from when Christina was 20 years in when Mariah has multiple songs over 100 million from when her career was 20+ years old. 

Streaming is not a road you want to go down, beloved. 

jp23KCF.gif

• Like 1

17 hours ago, suburbannature said:

did she actually or is stan twitter lying?

Their joint makeup artist/friend said years ago that they had long moved on and had mutual respect for each other.

17 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

I really doubt Mariah isn't holding a grudge against her still. She is the most petty popstar

17 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Saying that with an Xtina avi is wild

:deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

XtiRih
2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

We Belong Together was just doing 500k for weeks on end (and literally out-streamed Genie until yesterday). Or when It's a Wrap was viral...or Obsessed on and off every other month. :ahh: And Mariah easily doubles her in recurrent pre-Christmas as I said. Let along from November-on. Mariah has 7 solo songs with over 100k daily - Xtina has...ONE

You're desperately referencing that Disney song from when Christina was 20 years in when Mariah has multiple songs over 100 million from when her career was 20+ years old. 

Streaming is not a road you want to go down, beloved. 

jp23KCF.gif

But why are you so nervous and why are you lying? :( I didn't know Genie, Fighter, or Beautiful were one song oh wow

20 years, right? Which SOLO song with 100m streams was her last? Or even with 50m streams? Wasn't this the hilarious Eminem diss track released 15 years ago? 

jp23KCF.gif

Just now, XtiRih said:

But why are you so nervous and why are you lying? :( I didn't know Genie, Fighter, or Beautiful were one song oh wow

20 years, right? Which SOLO song with 100m streams was her last? Or even with 50m streams? Wasn't this the hilarious Eminem diss track released 15 years ago? 

jp23KCF.gif

Fighter - 71,014

Beautiful - 95,504

As I said, solo songs over 100k daily:

Mariah  - 7

Christina - 1 

debuting 10 years earlier

:ahh: 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Rocket said:

:deadbanana4:

XtiRih
Just now, suburbannature said:

Fighter - 71,014

Beautiful - 95,504

As I said, solo songs over 100k daily:

Mariah  - 7

Christina - 1 

debuting 10 years earlier

:ahh: 

Last updated: 2024/06/04

2020s:

Xtina:

Mariah:

jp23KCF.gif

1 minute ago, XtiRih said:

Last updated: 2024/06/04

2020s:

Xtina:

Mariah:

jp23KCF.gif

Suddenly you want to do solo when y'all CLING to collabs for Christina's only relevant streaming numbers (her two 2010s features account for 50% of her daily streams) :deadbanana4:

Those were also the last time she charted, new songs or catalogue. Eleven years ago.

jp23KCF.gif

• Like 1

XtiRih
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Suddenly you want to do solo when y'all CLING to collabs for Christina's only relevant streaming numbers (her two 2010s features account for 50% of her daily streams) :deadbanana4:

Those were also the last time she charted, new songs or catalogue. Eleven years ago.

jp23KCF.gif

So you want to include more than just solo songs in the conversation?

Christina's catalog since 2010 has sold (and outstreamed) better than anything Mariah has released since 1997 combined

jp23KCF.gif

Edited by XtiRih

What the **** is Loyal Brave True that this person keeps spamming :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Not the meltdowns over the INSTA LIKE lmao i can't with atrl :deadbanana2:

Also, I love how some people on this thread accusing ladies of not being "a girl's girls" while spending 35th year of their life on ATRL pitting women against each other. Gays should be the LAST people on earth to open their mouth about misogyny :dies:

• Like 2

XtiRih
1 minute ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Not the meltdowns over the INSTA LIKE lmao i can't with atrl :deadbanana2:

Also, I love how some people on this thread accusing ladies of not being "a girl's girls" while spending 35th year of their life on ATRL pitting women against each other. Gays should be the LAST people on earth to open their mouth about misogyny :dies:

Oh period

First poor Jlo, then Xtina

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.