Christina reacts to Mariah on Instagram

Sexyzinger

11 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Using mental health as a drag four years later - after you made an ass of yourself at someone's party - to publicize your new album is about as low as you can get :rip: 

I mean we've seen Mariah being a ***** and talking about other singers who are up and coming. And we've known she loves to hit the bottle. She's basically a middle school trapped in a grown woman's body. We've seen her having a breakdown. We haven't seen or heard of Christina making scenes at parties. 

Christina's version seems a lot more likely. Christina maybe a bit of a ***** but she's an honest one and owns up to it. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Sexyzinger

• XtiRih

• Rocket

Just now, Mtjjproducer said:

I mean we've seen Mariah being a ***** and talking about other singers who are up and coming. And we've known she loves to hit the bottle. She's basically a middle school trapped in a grown woman's body. We've seen her having a breakdown. We haven't seen or heard of Christina making scenes at parties. 

Christina's version seems a lot more likely. Christina maybe a bit of a ***** but she's an honest one and owns up to it. 

Denying Christina was the problem when every singer on the face of that earth at that time has cited her as being rude is some wild delusion. 

Mariah having a mental health breakdown has nothing to do with a petty "feud" and you're nasty for mentioning that. Name one time she had a feud with a singer in which she started it or that wasn't simply her clapping back. 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Mtjjproducer said:

Speaking of people that love to hit the bottle.

1027979-christina-aguilera-mugshot-617-409.jpg?w=617

• Haha 8

xtin is a fan confirmed!

Honestly the only common denominator for most of these feuds and pop "fights" is gay men and stan culture. The artists themselves pay it no mind.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Xtina out here stalking her Instagram because she doesn't even follow Mariah.

A secret lamb, we been knew.

It's not even a secret, Xtina said a billion times during her debut how much she looked up to Mariah 

I honestly feel like their beef had to have been a misunderstanding of some sort 🥺 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

In response to Aguilera's comments, Carey told Access Hollywood, "I had hoped that Christina was in a better place now than the last time I saw her, when she showed up uninvited at one of my parties and displayed questionable behavior. It is sad yet predictable that she would use my name at this time to reinvent past incidents for her promotional gain," Carey added. "It is in my heart to forgive and I will keep her in my prayers."

p1onaes.gif

1 hour ago, Rocket said:

"One time, we were at a party and I think she got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me," Aguilera told the magazine. "But it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated."

Miss thing trying to get her kiis by making fun of someone going through something personal. That's your fave.

Okay but the way they shaded the hell out of each other.

Christina with that little dig about Mariah's breakdown and then Mariah firing back by saying Christina was an uninvited guess who was acting up at her party:rip:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rocket said:

Xtina out here stalking her Instagram because she doesn't even follow Mariah.

A secret lamb, we been knew.

what secret? she's been a Mariah fan literally since Day 1. there's footage of her singing Vision of Love at 9 years old fro Chrissakes :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

what secret? she's been a Mariah fan literally since Day 1. there's footage of her singing Vision of Love at 9 years old fro Chrissakes :rip:

Yeah, sis was a fan from the beginning and then when she didn't get the recognition she wanted from Mariah, she dropped her and never mentioned her again, especially when the topic of who influenced her came up. Now it appears she's back to not so secretly stanning.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I mean that does sound like Mariah...

Hmm, not funny Sunshine.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Using mental health as a drag four years later - after you made an ass of yourself at someone's party - to publicize your new album is about as low as you can get :rip: 

It always confounds me that Xtina defenders just merrily skip past the (very public) potshot that she took at mental health struggles over something so minor. What makes it that much worse is even if Christina's version of events is the truth, she still comes out of this situation looking worse than Mariah because of how she chose to handle it.

Mariah owed her no grace but still came with the classy comeback.

Edited by LikeATattoo
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

You all just choose not read the full quote from Christina? She guesses to  justify why Mariah had derogatory words for her…we really don't know the full story of that evening. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

I mean we've seen Mariah being a ***** and talking about other singers who are up and coming.

The giggle here is that this is more applicable to Christina than to Mariah.

And we've known she loves to hit the bottle.

This isn't proof of anything LOL.

She's basically a middle school trapped in a grown woman's body.

You do realise that the "eternally 12" thing is a running gag not meant to be taken seriously, right?

Right?

We've seen her having a breakdown.

No we haven't?

4 hours ago, Mtjjproducer said:

We haven't seen or heard of Christina making scenes at parties.

Good Lord lmao, yes we absolutely have seen the above. Multiple times.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

I really doubt Mariah isn't holding a grudge against her still. She is the most petty popstar

Exactly

• Like 2

I mean, that beef happened more than 20 years ago so 

6 hours ago, La Reina said:

Xtina extending the olive branch :clap3: here for them reuniting positively after all these years. :hug:

There are a lot more Lamb/Fighter hybrids than people realize

Right, I'd be here for them doing a song together :heart:

Would love to see how the stan wars play out then :deadbanana2:

hopefully she has apologized to mariah for her behaviour. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

XtiRih

I don't buy this bullshit about Xtina starting a war with Mariah.

All the greatest voices of all time (Whitney, Aretha, Etta, Chaka, Patti, Celine, Barbra, Tina, etc.) spoke highly about Xtina, except ONE PERSON. Mariah Carey.

And once again, the only proof that Xtina is a nasty cvnt is... news from the newspaper that anyone could have written. 

No video, nothing, made up stories

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

XtiRih
5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

was the problem when every singer on the face of that earth at that time has cited her as being rude is some wild delusion. 

Not with this avi

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

29 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

hopefully she has apologized to mariah for her behaviour. 

Apologizes for what? It's not like Xtina call Bin Laden to hijack that plane on 9/11, which cause Giltter underperfomed and Mariah having her mental breakdown.

ezgif-3-7137435e76.thumb.gif.e8a3ac93711

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Mr.Stardust said:

Apologizes for what? It's not like Xtina call Bin Laden to hijack that plane on 9/11, which cause Giltter underperfomed and Mariah having her mental breakdown.

That 'Underperformance' sold more than some artists 'best' projects so I don't know what are you on.

Fighters high-key wanting the lambs sympathy is a kii. That was probably Xtina's CM that liked that post lbr

• Like 2

It's funny yall think these two woman in their 40's and 50's respectively are still holding on to a 20 year old feud. They're both mothers and have better things to worry about. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

"One time, we were at a party and I think she got really drunk, and she had just really derogatory things to say to me," Aguilera told the magazine. "But it was at that time that she had that breakdown, so she might have been very medicated."

Miss thing trying to get her kiis by making fun of someone going through something personal. That's your fave.

I always knew she's a horrible person and only fakes her cute/nice personality.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, Mr.Stardust said:

Mariah didn't have a breakdown because the album underperformed. Y'all are so nasty and unfunny. 

23 minutes ago, XtiRih said:

I don't buy this bullshit about Xtina starting a war with Mariah.

All the greatest voices of all time (Whitney, Aretha, Etta, Chaka, Patti, Celine, Barbra, Tina, etc.) spoke highly about Xtina, except ONE PERSON. Mariah Carey.

And once again, the only proof that Xtina is a nasty cvnt is... news from the newspaper that anyone could have written. 

No video, nothing, made up stories

This lie is absolutely sending me when a dozen artists from that time have openly discussed Xtina being rude. I'm glad she's allegedly grown up, though. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

XtiRih
2 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Mariah didn't have a breakdown because the album underperformed. Y'all are so nasty and unfunny. 

This lie is absolutely sending me when a dozen artists from that time have openly discussed Xtina being rude. I'm glad she's allegedly grown up, though. 

And vice versa

Dozen? And not a million by accident? :rip:

Xtina never attacked anyone first, she always responded to jealous people. Because she has balls and that's why today she has a normal, loving family. She knew early in her career that Hollywood was a bad place full of snakes.

tenor.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.