• pride4jc1222

• fridayteenage

• dussymob

Pulling 5M streams everyday and yet still not manage to debut #1 wtf :skull:

48 minutes ago, OrgVisual said:

Pulling 5M streams everyday and yet still not manage to debut #1 wtf :skull:

she deserves #1 but that's inaccurate.

she pulled 5M three out of seven days.

Tucker Wetmore shaping up to be country's next big breakthrough looks like. Need to do a racism background check cause I kinda like him.

PPP was obviously the biggest song of the week

BB really needs to change the formula :rip: . Not really a fan of Sabrina but Please Please Please doesn't occupy that top spot is a joke. The chart obviously doesn't reflect the reality. 

• Thumbs Down 1

30 minutes ago, KKCuteCat said:

BB really needs to change the formula :rip: . Not really a fan of Sabrina but Please Please Please doesn't occupy that top spot is a joke. The chart obviously doesn't reflect the reality. 

Agreed, radio needs to weigh less. For example, Lose Control would be around 25 (instead of in the Top 10) if it had minimal radio numbers like IRE.

Streaming needs to weigh less. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Even with those streams the gap is like 20 points, they really lied to us :skull:

Hmm, looking like "Espresso" will also get a peak at #2 next week and "I Had Some Help" will give Morgan his second consecutive Song of the Summer.

Album's too far off to help "Espresso," but "Please Please Please" might end up getting a bump when Post+Morgan should be winding down on airplay.

11 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Hmm, looking like "Espresso" will also get a peak at #2 next week and "I Had Some Help" will give Morgan his second consecutive Song of the Summer.

Album's too far off to help "Espresso," but "Please Please Please" might end up getting a bump when Post+Morgan should be winding down on airplay.

Espresso is actually predicted to drop down to #4, with A Bar Song moving back ahead of it. 

Also, Morgan's new song is coming out in early July, so that one should at least debut at #1.

Edited by pride4jc1222

Just now, pride4jc1222 said:

Espresso is actually predicted to drop down to #4, with A Bar Song moving back ahead of it. 

Ah well that wouldn't be surprising either. If anything is going to overtake "I Had Some Help," it'll be Shaboozey, not Sabrina. But I feel like that's not for some time yet.  Very possible that it becomes Post's longest #1 yet, which it's already over halfway there with no real competition in sight.

I really want her to get #1 🫠

Tragic.

57 minutes ago, Lion said:

I really want her to get #1 🫠

who?

26 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

who?

Sabrina obviously?

8 minutes ago, Lion said:

Sabrina obviously?

haha

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.