Matty Healy says TTPD is "hilarious", relationship with Taylor wasn't "ever serious"

Burn

On 6/8/2024 at 12:54 AM, BrokenMachine said:

Wasn't the narrative last year to say it 'wasn't serious' in order to defend her for dating such an awful man? But now he's a liar and gaslighter for (allegedly) confirming those theories s:wan:?

wait this tea :ahh:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buffy

• The7thStranger

• I Melt Away

• Burn

On 6/7/2024 at 7:57 PM, The Music Industry said:

ATRL kii-kii'ing about what Matty said/siding with him after spending months lashing Taylor just for associating with him is very telling. Almost as if y'all didn't care about his antics in the first place and just used it to blindly drag Taylor! :priceless:

so people cant laugh at her for being clowned by a nazi she willingly dated? get a grip my god what a bunch of whiny losers

That's fantastic, Matty. Now it's time for you to write and create another masterpiece like ILIWYS :gaycat2:

On 6/8/2024 at 3:28 PM, ForgottenSoul said:

The clear obvious sexism here.. people always love to paint girls as crazy or something like be for real. 

Taylor cashed this excuse in when she proudly sang "I'm the problem / It's me" and "Did you hear my covert narcissism disguised as altruism?"

When people show you who they are, believe them.

Edited by The7thStranger

9 hours ago, Buffy said:

Her songs are based on true stories like how some movies are, which means she's taken liberties to exaggerate. Her songs might be 50-60% fictional. If anything, this just proves what an amazing songwriter she is. She's learned how to blend truth and fiction together in her craft. 

It's so cool of her to 'take liberties to exaggerate' stories about real people, what a nice woman 

he's so shitty

but so is TTTPD

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hexchromatica said:

It's so cool of her to 'take liberties to exaggerate' stories about real people, what a nice woman 

Matty found it hilarious apparently. No feelings hurt there :michael: 

Didn't even know any part of the album was about him, thought it was mostly Joe :rip:

i mean she is crazy, what do we expect

7 minutes ago, Khal said:

Didn't even know any part of the album was about him, thought it was mostly Joe :rip:

girl the whole album

joe has like 2 songs

This is something a butt-hurt nazi would say, tbh, to mask his feelings. Glad Taylor found a real man.

On 6/7/2024 at 12:44 PM, tost1 said:

We care about anyone dragging Taylor :clap3:

All the meth likes here 

• Haha 1

Sounds like my ex. Feeds you lies then years later still telling his friends and new girlfriends I was psycho 

Taylor picking them too. She's happy with her new man. Matt needs to stfu

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.