Dr. Jill Stein says she sees signs that President Biden has early-Alzheimer's

GraceRandolph

Posted (edited)

'joe biden has alzheimers' is a far right/ qanon talking point and is a slap in the face to anyone who has family members who've actually witnessed alzheimers first hand. is biden peeing in his pants? is biden taking his pants off? is he calling for the nurse because theres a stranger in his room when its actually his granddaughter as my grandfather with alzheimers did? no. jill stein should be ashamed of herself and shame on anyone who promotes these disgusting conspiracies.

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Mr. Mendes

• Pikachoo

• GhostBox

On 6/7/2024 at 1:34 AM, Mr. Mendes said:

I mean I'm not a Biden fan myself--as my posting history can show you--but this is still just a right wing talking point that's somehow found it's way into the mainstream. To anyone who has actually lived with someone who has gone through all the stages of Alzheimers, you know what it looks like. Biden's not shown any compelling signs of it. 

He's old. He has the same sort of gaffs that most old people do. The issue isn't Alzheimers, its that he's 81 years old. Please stop pushing right wing talking points. It does nothing to help anyone. 

this!

this is a qanon talking point. complete with "the plan all along was for kamala to be president". i thought jill stein had more respect and dignity, rather than use a far right talking point to

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

9 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

'joe biden has alzheimers' is a far right/ qanon talking point and is a slap in the face to anyone who has family members who've actually witnessed alzheimers first hand. is biden peeing in his pants? is biden taking his pants off? is he calling for the nurse because theres a stranger in his room when its actually his granddaughter as my grandfather with alzheimers did? no. jill stein should be ashamed of herself and shame on anyone who promotes these disgusting conspiracies.

Reports say Biden couldn't remember when he was vice president. He has confused the presidents of Egypt and Mexico. He claimed to have recently spoken to Mitterrand who died in 1996. It's not a QAnon talking point to think Biden should be replaced at the convention due to these warning signs. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don't think it's ethical for her as a doctor to be diagnosing someone without actually knowing them just based on videos they've seen of them. Especially doing it publicly like this.

That said, as a citizen she is absolutely right to say that he's incoherent and not fit for the job. Biden supporters like to excuse it as 'gaffes' but in most public-facing jobs they would never hire someone of that age and level of incoherence. Like be serious - would your boss tolerate that? And if the answer is no then that person should definitely not be the most powerful person on the planet. And voters need to realise this too and stop voting for retirees. 

EDIT: I understand why people are offended by the Alzheimer's comparisons, and I agree that they can be offensive. I think we can all agree that he's incompetent at this stage though, there is no need for insults and diagnoses. 

Edited by John Slayne
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/8/2024 at 10:22 PM, Pikachoo said:

Looks like we should've listened to her. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

CountessVaughn.thumb.jpeg.e49ac76104adbc

On 6/8/2024 at 11:22 PM, Pikachoo said:

'joe biden has alzheimers' is a far right/ qanon talking point 

This aged about as well as Joe Biden himself.

2 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

For 81 years old he don't look THAT bad 💀

Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

it still is. im not going to rehash how incredibly bottom of the barrel and crass it is to diagnose people so I will hope you read this article as I urged the other poster to do as well. 

https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/blog/donald-trump-joe-biden-dementia

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

it still is. im not going to rehash how incredibly bottom of the barrel and crass it is to diagnose people so I will hope you read this article as I urged the other poster to do as well. 

https://www.alzheimers.org.uk/blog/donald-trump-joe-biden-dementia

Not reading **** you or any of the other Joe Biden PR agents have to say. I lost my own grandmother to Alzheimer's more than ten years ago, and I'm telling you from that perspective that Joe Biden should never have been anywhere near the presidency. His mind was already going in 2020, but nobody in the party was willing to tell the truth.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Not reading **** you or any of the other Joe Biden PR agents have to say. I lost my own grandmother to Alzheimer's more than ten years ago, and I'm telling you from that perspective that Joe Biden should never have been anywhere near the presidency. His mind was already going in 2020, but nobody in the party was willing to tell the truth.

if you lost your own grandmother to alzheimers then I sincerely hope you treated her with the respect and dignity she deserves. or did you treat her as distastefully as you are treating a legitimate, heartbreaking disease?  you want to win the argument? ok here it goes: BIDEN HAS ALZHEIMERS HAHAHA OLD SLEEPY JOE POOPING HIS PANTS. HAHAHAHA OLD GEEZER GETIATRIC PATIENT OLDER THAN DEATH.

there you go. i hope winning the argument was worth your distasteful and offensive attitude towards something that causes sadness in everyones family

Edited by Pikachoo
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

if you lost your own grandmother to alzheimers then I sincerely hope you treated her with the respect and dignity she deserves. or did you treat her as distastefully as you are treating a legitimate, heartbreaking disease?  you want to win the argument? ok here it goes: BIDEN HAS ALZHEIMERS HAHAHA OLD SLEEPY JOE POOPING HIS PANTS. HAHAHAHA OLD GEEZER GETIATRIC PATIENT OLDER THAN DEATH.

there you go. i hope winning the argument was worth your distasteful and offensive attitude towards something that causes sadness in everyones family

I don't have to justify myself to you, nor do I have to testify to what extent I "respected" her during her decline, but I will say this much. I visited her in assisted living on a regular basis and it seemed towards the end that she didn't really remember who I was anymore, It was painful, and having to relive that for giving you this anecdote isn't a thing I'd wish on anyone, but here we are. So I hope you're happy putting words in my mouth that I never said. Good job, you deserve a cookie.

What you and EmptyBox are enabling by telling everyone to ignore their eyes and ears is exactly what Jill Biden and Hunter Biden are doing: elder abuse.

On 6/7/2024 at 7:30 AM, WhateverYouWant said:

I can't wait for the south park episode. 

Clowns. All of them. *playing shots on the hood of my car by Kesha* we are done. 

It's a felon or a old man with Alzheimer's who both support genocide. It's literally a repeat of a giant douch or a turd sandwich and we all know who's winning this round. 2 party system is going to ruin the world and yet it's what we are all guilted into accepting. The jokes literally write themselves. Pathetic.

Donald hasn't won anything since November 2016.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.