Top Posters In This Topic

• GraceRandolph

• Mr. Mendes

• Pikachoo

• GhostBox

I read Dr Jill Biden :deadbanana:

I was like "Even his wife knows that re-electing him is not a good idea" 

Water is wet 

He fact that in his second term he would be 82-85 is actually insane :deadbanana2:

Is super rare that a person that age is 100% coherent

Let alone capable of running a nation

• Like 2

• ATRL Administrator

I love hearing the opinion of this Russian agent. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Do I think he has Alzheimer's? No, I don't. Do I think he has lost the ability to speak as effectively or confidently as he was able to when he was younger due to the natural declines that come with age? Yes, I do. 

If you spend enough time around people in his age bracket--and I spend a lot of time with them--you'll begin to notice that they're mentally cognizant but struggle sometimes to speak clearly. And it gets worse because they know they're not and then they get frustrated and it makes it worse. It isn't that they can't think or are getting confused, it's just that sometimes their speech doesn't cooperate with what they're thinking. You'll notice they take a lot of pauses or seem to stutter over their words, and they often notice they're doing it themselves and give an audible or visual reaction to it just like Biden does. People with Alzheimer's are not typically aware that they're messing up. He's shown himself in his body language and self corrections to be aware that he is. 

Now, that isn't to say that Biden hasn't declined at all because like I said he has. But those declines are due to his age, not Alzheimer's. Alzheimer's entails quite a bit more than memory and speaking gaffes. It effects every facet of your life, even in its early stages and begins to completely change your personality. For better or for worse, Biden is Biden. Granted we don't se what happens behind closed doors, but what we see public facing no is not consistent with Alzheimer's. 

Very that. Being the president is a very stressful and difficult job. Some people handle it better than others. As you age you do not handle stress and change as well as someone younger does. I'm not saying I agree with Biden in all that he does but even younger people have difficulty keeping things straight when you are essentially at work 24/7. 

If they want confirmation then they should ask him about Storm Thurmond. If he either forgets or speaks negatively of him, then we'll know something's wrong. 

Any pharmacist in DC could have told you this 4 years ago lmao 

Posted (edited)

is it true that he sh*t himself in France? 

Edited by shyboi
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Fairly obvious, really.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Communion said:

Now sister, as someone who also works in proximity with the old, I get the aversion for throwing claims of Alzheimer's around willy-nilly, 

But in the same capacity, if Biden losing mental dexterity is a right-wing talking point, so is the idea that Jill Stein is a Russian plant. 

At least people's general sense of Biden's fading mental acuity comes from physically experiencing his broken speech patterns for themselves.

People thinking Jill Stein - a leftist - is somehow in bed with a right-wing oligarch comes from the fact that they only paid attention to politics post-2016 and have no understanding of RT having several progressive voices within their ranks (all now purged) who both platformed American progressives and who challenged their government at home. See: Abby Martin being allowed to criticize Russia invading Crimea on-air in 2014.

Here's the now-SOS of Maine appearing on RT in 2014 when she tried to defeat Susan Collins for Maine's senate seat:

GCf9otzWwAAWSZJ?format=png&name=small

That's fair, you're right. I shouldn't let my dislike of her get in the way of better reasoning, especially if I'm going to ask the same of others. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Trent W said:

Is super rare that a person that age is 100% coherent

It's really not that rare to find someone in their 80s with complete coherency. Just because you age doesn't mean your mind just totally disappears. There's got to be something that causes that. There are people in their 90s who're living more active lives than you and I are and are more mentally sharp than some of their younger peers.

As I said in my big long post on the last page, there are certain things that diminish with age such as your speech, but that isn't a sign of incoherency, its just something that happens with age. Most old people speak a little bit different (or sometimes a lot different) than when they were young, but that doesn't mean they've lost anything mentally. 

Again, I reiterate, Biden doesn't show signs of Alzheimer's. The fact that you all think Alzheimer's is just a memory thing or makes you talk funny demonstrates a complete lack of understanding for what the disease actually is and what it actually does to your body. If he really was suffering from Alzheimer's, even in it's early stages (which, if symptoms were noticeable outwardly, it wouldn't be that early), he would be demonstrating behavior quite a bit different than he is currently. 

Edited by Mr. Mendes

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

What point are you proving posting tweets from far right grifter, transphobe, and racist Ian Miles Cheong? There's plenty of us who hate Biden that aren't far right puppets you could be sourcing from. 

Edited by Mr. Mendes
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mr. Mendes said:

What point are you proving posting tweets from far right grifter, transphobe, and racist Ian Miles Cheong? There's plenty of us who hate Biden that aren't far right puppets you could be sourcing from. 

I don't even know who he is, I'm just posting the videos that show Biden is clearly not mentally fit, I don't care about the extra commentary from a random twitter user

• Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, shyboi said:

is it true that he sh*t himself in France? 

Another stupid far right conspiracy theory that im sure the usual Biden haters on here will post about soon. :cm: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2024 at 1:26 PM, Mr. Mendes said:

It's really not that rare to find someone in their 80s with complete coherency. Just because you age doesn't mean your mind just totally disappears. There's got to be something that causes that. There are people in their 90s who're living more active lives than you and I are and are more mentally sharp than some of their younger peers.

As I said in my big long post on the last page, there are certain things that diminish with age such as your speech, but that isn't a sign of incoherency, its just something that happens with age. Most old people speak a little bit different (or sometimes a lot different) than when they were young, but that doesn't mean they've lost anything mentally. 

Again, I reiterate, Biden doesn't show signs of Alzheimer's. The fact that you all think Alzheimer's is just a memory thing or makes you talk funny demonstrates a complete lack of understanding for what the disease actually is and what it actually does to your body. If he really was suffering from Alzheimer's, even in it's early stages (which, if symptoms were noticeable outwardly, it wouldn't be that early), he would be demonstrating behavior quite a bit different than he is currently. 

Even tho you made some valid points

A person in his 80s has to be retired living a more healthy and peaceful life. Not running a country, even if we pretend he is ok(which he is not) he could have a sudden decline at any moment.

This is separate from all the atrocities his administration has done and one of the worst terms in recent memory and also the fact that I personally do believe he has definitely had a cognitive decline.

Biden has no business in office, Neither does Trump, they are too old and not fit for the job.

Edited by Trent W

and this says all you need to know about this Russian hack. 

10 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

All of these are short  clips taken out of context the right wing trolls have been posting. 

13 hours ago, allforyou said:

She's not his doctor so she has no business to diagnose him any disease

Yup. 

It's not like she's wrong. But a political opponent saying this sorta has 0 weight 💀

a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Trump.  I'm not sure what her goal is trying to persuade dems to vote for her when she clearly doesn't have the numbers to win, and there is so much at stake than ever before.  Why can't she just pull a Nikki Haley and just back Biden despite the differences. 

• Like 1

The call is coming from inside the house with this one 

45 minutes ago, spree said:

a vote for Jill Stein is a vote for Trump.  I'm not sure what her goal is trying to persuade dems to vote for her when she clearly doesn't have the numbers to win, and there is so much at stake than ever before.  Why can't she just pull a Nikki Haley and just back Biden despite the differences. 

Huh? Nikki Haley is backing Trump, and called Biden a catastrophe. Stein voters polled in 2016 said if they couldn't vote for Stein they wouldn't have voted, not that they would've voted for Hillary. Obama's presidency led us directly into Trump's and support for Trump has once again surged under Biden. So to continue electing business-as-usual Democrats is what's actually a vote for Trump. 

10 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Huh? Nikki Haley is backing Trump, and called Biden a catastrophe. Stein voters polled in 2016 said if they couldn't vote for Stein they wouldn't have voted, not that they would've voted for Hillary. Obama's presidency led us directly into Trump's and support for Trump has once again surged under Biden. So to continue electing business-as-usual Democrats is what's actually a vote for Trump. 

Nikki ran against Trump and wanted to be complete opposites of him.....until she lost in the primaries and then conceded and ended up backing Trump anyways. (for the good of the party)

Just now, spree said:

Nikki ran against Trump and wanted to be complete opposites of him.....until she lost in the primaries and then conceded and ended up backing Trump anyways. (for the good of the party)

Jill isn't a Democrat. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.