NY Post sources: Bey stopped Cowboy Carter promotion due to Jay-Z's ties to Diddy

Vermillion

This does make sense, and they are laying low. But then again I doubt he will ever fall, he is very powerful behind the scenes, I mean he was up there with Obama and we know Obama is protected.

Anyway, can Beyonce fans stop saying that she is not promoting her albums? What kind of promotion are you talking about in STREAMING era? We're not in 2009 when artists had to perform on This Morning and Daytime TV around the world, music videos are dead since TV isn't playing them and no one watches them anymore. In streaming era all you need is radio and streaming payola/support, and she has both. 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lose My Breath

• ShouldersSideways

• Vermillion

• Xtina23

4 hours ago, l3disko said:

She should've dumped that repulsive looking man ages ago.

all he's done is hinder her career and gene pool.

Why are you talking about someone's gene pool? What exactly about him hindered that?

People are really believing the NY Post? I could paint a tunnel in a wall and some of you would run into it, my god :hoetenks:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

spacer.png

Beyoncé is not safe :dancehall:

Sexyzinger

but it has been YEARS since Bey don't promote her projects properly tho :toofunny3:

IMG_9126.thumb.gif.cec10ccd658869aaa58bf 

Didn't The-Dream one of her producer and writer get accused of SA?

3 hours ago, NoAngelus said:

Anyway, can Beyonce fans stop saying that she is not promoting her albums? What kind of promotion are you talking about in STREAMING era? We're not in 2009 when artists had to perform on This Morning and Daytime TV around the world, music videos are dead since TV isn't playing them and no one watches them anymore. In streaming era all you need is radio and streaming payola/support, and she has both. 

Compare CC to recent eras from MPGs and you will see the difference. You can't be that dumb. 

But she didn't do any promo for Renaissance either so... what's new?

It's not like she was going to promote it anyway so :michael:

https://pagesix.com/2024/06/06/gossip/wheres-beyonce-music-industry-wonders-after-cowboy-carter-success-diddy-abuse-scandal-insiders/

Where's Beyoncé? Music industry wonders after 'Cowboy Carter' success, Diddy abuse scandal: insiders

HIde 'em cowboy!

The music industry is on the verge of putting out a missing-person report for Beyoncé, Page Six hears.

With her once-blazing country album, "Cowboy Carter," already going the way of the tumblin' tumbleweed, biz vets say the superstar has inexplicably gone AWOL.

And insiders are muttering that it might be because she and husband Jay-Z are nervous about showing their faces during Diddy's vast abuse scandal, lest they draw attention to their longtime friendship with the disgraced hip-hop mogul.

"This was supposed to be Beyoncé's time, with her much-anticipated country album out [just] two months ago. And yet, she is nowhere to be seen. The album is slipping and Jay and B aren't reveling in the spotlight," said a shocked source.

"About a month before the [March 29] release, Jay-Z got up at the Grammys and whined that Beyoncé had never won Album of the Year. But now what? Does he think she will win . . . for 'Cowboy Carter' with no promotion . . . no appearances and no wooing of the academy?"

The source added that while the stunning record — which includes tracks with Dolly Parton, Willie Nelson and Miley Cyrus — is far from a flop, "it's definitely not the juggernaut everyone thought it would be."

They added, "Something is going on. It came out with a bang. No. 1 everywhere. [Now] it and she have disappeared."

Reps for Beyoncé didn't get back to us.

--

do you believe this?

who do you think the alleged 'insiders' are?

who is the 'shocked source'?

I'm not buying it. Yes, Jay and Diddy have been friends for a long time but to suggest that they have something to do with the scandals and abuse is wrong. 

Beyonce is too smart to be involved in this. It's just absolute lies. Beyonce knows better and will ruin this abysmal magazine with a lawsuit Taylor Swift style

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

she's the Meryl Streep to his Weinstein WBK 

streep_poster_-_h_-_2017.jpg?w=1024

• Haha 11

They trying to take Bey down so bad lol. Bey never promotes her **** and hasn't since forever and we all criticize her for it lmao. She disappeared during Renaissance as well. P Diddy mess has nothing to do with her. Will they do the same towards every star that was pictured with P diddy or worked with him like Mary J blidge?

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

If anything I hope this makes her promote the album now :toofunny3:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

The album tanking has nothing to do with the Diddy story, the GP just said no. 

maybe it's just a bad album and that's all

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

Oh wowww! Shocked but not surprised tbh!!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

The way the go straight up to Beyonce instead of Jay Z :skull:

I do feel like Jay Z has some really big skeletons in his closet ngl, but the way people are already framing Beyonce for his actions is crazy.

Also Diddy was connected with everyone in the industry, he was "friends" with everyone.

I mean Jlo was in a relationship with this monster :skull:

But the blame for his actions is no one but his.

People are just hating on everyone who is famous for no reason too.

Edited by Trent W
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The album flopping had nothing to do with the Diddy stuff.

They shipped it but it got shipped back.

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)

Let's be real. The album has no real hits besides Texas Hold Em. Even that Miley reject repurposed song is struggling to hit 100 million and it's the closest to another hit song on the album.

Edited by SharGaga

3 minutes ago, Thor said:

The album flopping had nothing to do with the Diddy stuff.

They shipped it but it got shipped back.

:suburban:

The album debuted with 400k+ without jockstrap bundles and it was the second biggest debut this year. Also it had a #1 hit and ww hit.

Frontloaded maybe but is not a flop lmao

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

This was already posted yesterday 

"Beyonce nowhere to be found" OK AS PER USUAL WHATS YOUR POINT

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Trent W said:

without jockstrap bundles 

the way y'all always step on his neck even years later never not makes me giggle :skull: 

Edited by Breathe On Moi
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.