After cancelling tour to focus on family, J.Lo heads to studio/working on new project

Burn

Jlo because of what she's been through and she's still singing 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Burn

• Miichael

• Katamari

• Janet

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, geodude said:

her Orange Soda: If You Know You Know is coming :duca:

Huh? She said "orange drink." She's referring to a quarter water, not an orange soda. :rip:

"If you know, you know" is accurate because I don't think most people who aren't from the region or born after 2000 have any idea what she's referring to, but they love commenting on it. :deadbanana2:

989f7b8816d445a78f78fdd996cc881f-1679138

If I were her I'd lay low for the rest of the year while recording a high energy dance EP in the vein of Waiting for Tonight/On the Floor, and next year release 2-3 singles from it to test the waters. If they do well, then go for a full (but short, 9-10 tracks tops) album. She could easily headline pride festivals next year with that.

19 hours ago, xluvxduffxmusicx said:

It's the same as what Selena Gomez and Camila Cabello have experienced on social media. Although, J. Lo has experienced it to a larger extent. I can't put my finger on what these three have in common. :chick2:

why'd you lump Selena in with the girls who say the n-word for fun 

She's preparing that Just Eat's jingle as we speak!

:ryan3:

21 hours ago, geodude said:

her Orange Soda: If You Know You Know is coming :duca:

I prefer strawberry soda 

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Inverted said:

Huh? She said "orange drink." She's referring to a quarter water, not an orange soda. :rip:

"If you know, you know" is accurate because I don't think most people who aren't from the region or born after 2000 have any idea what she's referring to, but they love commenting on it. :deadbanana2:

989f7b8816d445a78f78fdd996cc881f-1679138

girl take a joke and move on

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.